Part 5

Recap=

I slowed  my way down the road.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The cops were coming u pon my side. They were already outside of there cars.I was afraid & annoyed.Afraid because if my mum and dad find out..( even though i went through a light....) They would be mad. But annoyed because of Chad!! If he didnt " VRUM" his car  i would have never been in this problem in the first palce. * Fuck! my mom wil l totaly kill me!, The guy looks like a toughy.* UGH ! i actually screamed out loud.I looked through my rear mirrors and they were about two feet from the bumper.. * what will i say?* *well i better think fast!*  BUt before i went to think of an excuse the copper said: " M'am  License?" I gave it to him shyly and he gave a curious face.? *What?... I never got a ticket or got in trouble before.* " What were you thinking going through that light?"  All i said was "Uh... Um..?  it was his fault?!" " ERRRR wrong answer you didnt check if the light was the correct color for GO wich is Green." he said kinda assholyish..  *WOW this jackass takes his job reall serious.. .he must of have been kicked in high school or something...* I said to myself so no one can hear it. " Sorry." i mumbled. "Well sweetheart this talk aint gettign you nowhere ur coming to the staition for temparairy jail. So he got me out of my car, called a tow and when it came about 20 mins l8er i was pissed off- and tired.. just standing there. The asshole cop woult let me get in the car.!!!  he thought i was under the influence to drive... thought i would pull a trick.. ERR your wrong buddy!! LOOK IN MY RECORDS>> NOT ONe SINGLE maesly TickeT!!!!!!!!!!

SO this chapter was put up wanting to make more chaptersss soon.. <3 :) =D (*) this means that she is talkin to herself...