Chap. 33: They're After Me, Not You!

Începe de la început

"What do you think you are? A Princess or something?" Christian teases her.

His body tenses as the brunette's hand slips into his briefs and her fingers brush against his penis. He hardens at her touch, grunting. She slowly begins to pump him, her other hand pulling his pajama bottoms and briefs down to his ankles. Christian stands there at the kitchen counter naked with Emily behind him with her small hand pumping him. Her other hand begins to rub his hairy, bare chest as he lightly moans out. She kisses his shoulder softly as she continues on.

"Get on the counter." Christian commands with a grunt.

"And do you always get what you want?" Christian quickly grabs her hips and sets her up on the counter, pinning her back against the cabinets. His eyes full of lust. "I guess so."

The billionaire's lips attach to her neck, sucking hard on her soft spot. The brunette moans out loudly as her knees go weak. His hands grab at the girls denim shorts, tugging them off of her. He quickly shimmies her blouse off as well, leaving Emily in just her under garments. Christian caresses the sides of her butt, kissing her lips passionately as he slips his tongue in. He dominates her quickly. Emily rubs her hands up and down his hairy chest as she repeatedly sighs into the kiss. The billionaire slips her silky autumn orange panties off of her, flinging them over his shoulder. He spreads her legs and arches her back with his hand. Emily whimpers for his physical touch.

"Tisk tisk." Christian shakes his head at Emily teasingly, "So needy."

Emily rolls her eyes at him, receiving a hard smack on the side of her butt. Christian suddenly grabs her thighs and pulls her right into him. The billionaire once again shoves his tongue inside his girlfriend's mouth, kissing her passionately. He guides his penis into his girlfriend's womanhood, receiving sighs and soft moans. Emily spreads her legs wide enough for Christian to have more access.

"Baby..." Emily sighs in Christian's ear as he slowly begins to thrust inside her, "oh, Baby!"

Christian suddenly picks his girlfriend up by her thighs and sets her on top of his grand island bar in the middle of the kitchen. Emily gives him a confused look.

"What are you doing—" Emily begins.

Suddenly, nude Christian is on top of the island bar with semi-nude Emily. He pushes her onto her back and crawls on top of her. He guides his penis back inside his girlfriend, slowly thrusting hard. With every hard thrust, Emily lets out a loud whine like moan. The billionaire's hands grab her thighs and widen them for more access. Emily holds onto her lovers back and neck as waves of please flow over her. She moans out louder as Christian's thrust begin to quicken. The brunette grabs her breast, holding them so they don't bounce as Christian thrust inside her. The billionaire pins the brunette's wrist down and licks his lips as her large breast bounce to his thrust. He licks each pink nipple and sucks them hard.

"Frick!" Christian shouts as he begins to thrust harder, his hands smacking her bottom hard. "You're so damn beautiful!"

Christian pulls out of Emily, climbing off the island bar. The brunette stares at her boyfriend in confusion, wondering if she had done something wrong. The billionaire grabs his girlfriend's ankles and pulls her down to him. He helps her down off the island bar before turning her around and pinning her face down. Christian separates her legs far apart, then slams his erected, swelled penis into her vagina. Emily lets out a loud scream as Christian begins to rapidly thrust.

"Ah, frick!" Christian grits his teeth as he feels himself coming close to climaxing, he smacks Emily's bottom hard. "I love you so much Emily! I'm so fricking close!"

"I love you too—" the brunette throws back her head, her face pure awe.

Suddenly, Emily climaxes all over Christian. Her toes curl as her high pitches orgasm fills the kitchen walls. This causes the billionaire to release as well. He continues to thrust as he fills Emily with his hot seed. He wraps his arms around her as he thrust a little harder, orgasming loudly.

Once they have both rode out their orgasms, Christian smacks his girlfriend's butt and kisses her shoulder as he pulls out of her. He grabs his briefs and pajama bottoms.

"Damn that was good!" Emily chuckles.

Christian smirks. "It was good, wasn't it?"

Emily searches for her panties on the floor. She sees them underneath the opening of the island bar. She slips it on and begins to put her denim shorts on with her blouse.

"Emily, Sweetheart, can you please set the table?" Christian kisses her lips happily, "I'll check to see if our food is here yet."

Christian disappears out of the kitchen. Emily goes to the dinning room to set the table. But a frightening sight stops her. She screams loudly, dropping the glass plates to the floor.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Christian quickly makes his way to the entryway of the house. Happy enters the house, his thick brows arched. When he sees Christian's appearance, he smirks.

"So I take it that Miss East will continue to stay with us longer?" Happy asks.

Christian nods to him. "Yes, she is here to stay forever."

"I'm glad." The dark skinned man nods, "Your food is being checked out at the gate as we—"

A loud crash sound makes both men jump. Emily's frightened screams raises the skin on their bodies. Both men rush to where the girls screams had come from.

"Emily!" Christian screams worriedly, shoving anything that gets in his way. "Emily!"

As the two men enter the dining room, Emily's small body smacks Happy hard in the chest. When she looks up at them, she begins to tear up and falls into Christian's arms. Happy rushes into the room to investigate. Christian holds her close to his chest, feeling her tremble beneath him.

"What happened? What's wrong, Emily?" Christian gently demands.

"I'm gonna die, Christian!" Emily shakes hard, screaming. "They're after ME! Not you! They're gonna kill ME!"

Something dark and dangerous flows over Christian. He firmly grabs her chin and makes her look at him. He stares deep into her frightened eyes.

"Emily..." Christian's voice is sharp, "What do you mean you're gonna die? Baby, whose after you?"

"Bossman, you're going to want to see this." Happy's voices leaves Christian on edge.

Emily grasps his wrist as he makes his way into the dining room. He freezes when he sees what had terrified Emily. At mid center of the table, a large, dead rat lays on its back with a knife through a note and its stomach. Christian gets closer, despite Emily's attempts to make him stay where she stands at the exit. He repeatedly reads each word carefully, each time hitting him harder than before:

TwO FaCEd RaTs GeT tHe KniFe, YoU LiAr!