Chapt....2

- Two years and seven months later

When I left Andrew, I meant it. At time I regretted leaving him, cause thanks to him I have a beautiful daughter named Robin Delilah Chambers. I thought I couldn't get over him cause every time I look at my Daughter she reminds me of him and it just made it harder. She had the same dark brown eyes as him, they had the same nose and ears.

 At time I thought of going back to him, but then I remember what he did to me the last time I saw him. He hurt me and I can't forgive him for doing that. The day I left I know he was looking for me cause Rachel called me and told me that he went to her house asking for me. And she said that he was depressed of weeks but he probably got over it by now.

"Robin you ready for school" I asked her as I sat next to her on our couch.

The channel was on Nick and it was giving Dora. She frowned and nodded her head. 

"Robin what's wrong hon" I asked her, cause it was her fifth time frowning today every time when I said school.

"It's nothing mommy" she said playing with her hair, looking bothered by something.

"What ever it is you know you could tell me sweet, I'm always here to listen and you know I'm going to find out anyways" I said giving her a tight hug.

"Mommy"

"Yeah"

"Where's my dad?" she asked looking up to me.

What am i suppose to tell her? He daddy hit me so I ran away from him and we're never going to see him again? I can't just tell her that, but I don't want to lie to her either.

"What made you ask that" I asked her while I pulled her onto my lap.

"Well, Yesterday, Maya's dad picked her up and they went to get ice cream, so where's my daddy" She said looking kind sad.

"Do I have one" she said looking back up at me.

"Of course you have a Daddy"

"So where is he?" she said

What do I tell her?

"Umm... Robby your daddy went away somewhere" I said quickly.

"Why?"

"He's busy"

"Oh.." she said sadly looking down into her lap.

I didn't lie to her, but I didn't tell the truth. Now she must be crushed.

"Robin, you want to see a picture of him?" I said

"Yea" she said excitedly , jumping up and down in her seat.

"Come on" I said as I picked her up and carried her into my room. I went to my night stand draw and took out the picture of me and Andrew when we were seniors in high school. There was a huge food fight and we were covered in food from head to toe laughing our asses off. It was the only picture I took with me when I left him and it was the only thing I had left of how happy we were.

Robin looked at the picture and giggled.

"Hey, What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You and Daddy look silly" she said bursting into even more laughter.

"I Know" I said starring down at the and giggling with her.

After a few more seconds of starring down at the picture I said.

"Well, we have to go now Robin, go grab your back pack." I said as she ran out of the room with the picture still in her hand.

I went into the living room and grabbed my bag and jacket. by the time I was done Rodin was already ready to go.