Chapter 38: Screening

ابدأ من البداية

The teacher who gave him the waist asked him: "Are you dissatisfied with this body? How many girls still envy."

Yan Mulin said with a deep breath: "Can the two cottons in front be removed?"

The teacher slammed his belt and said, "Which fairy you have seen is flat chest"

Yan Mulin, who was blocked by the teacher, chose to be silent: "..." He really thought about the flat-chested fairy in mythology. It seems that there is no, even if it is a flat chest, the fairy can also become a big breast, just like the current breast augmentation. The technology is still scary.

The headgear is a bit live, Yan Mulin has been in the dressing room for nearly two hours from makeup to now, so tired...

Tao Baichen, who was wearing a pig's face, dangled around him and opened a cold mocking stunt to Yan Mulin: "It's beautiful."

Yan Mulin is also welcome, replied: "Of course, I would rather have to be bubbling to die, not to be ugly and scared to death."

Tao Baichen turned to see the pig in the mirror, dressed up in a sad, sorrowful chest: "..." **** Yan Mulin, I will kill you later, give me waiting

After Yan Mulin's clothes and headwear were all dressed up, the show officially began. The host was still the flower-spotted person who loved to see the flowers. He still ran an active atmosphere, but obviously, the patients were very Without cooperation, once the cold field, the flowers sneaked down leisurely, and found that Yan Mulin sat in the corner to watch the performance, and then took the time of the show to get to Yan Mulin.

"Mr. Knife, your makeup is so beautiful, can you make a photo?"

"Of course." Yan Mulin stood in the same place, posing a perfect smile.

Hua Qian took the phone and took a few shots. He also let the cameraman give them a few close-up shots. During the period, he also sighed at the swell of Yan's chest. I don't know what to sigh, or Yan Yan?

Yan Mulin: "..." So tired, you can spend some time with your seniors. My head is a bit heavy and I need to sit down and rest.

The seniors are very lively and lovely.

Tian Zhenyang's vicious and aunt's play was alive and well, and received many cotton eggs that the patients had cast on the stage. Yes, in order to allow the patients to be quiet and participate in the interactive links in the program, the program group They are provided with various props and can be thrown to the vat next to the performers according to their preferences. The eggs represent dislikes and the flowers represent the likes.

Tian Zhenyang's interpretation is not good for a vicious stepmother. Of course, it's not popular with the audience. It's so hot to throw eggs and throw it. The most enthusiastic one is Tian Zhenyang's patient. He just wants to jump up and rush, if not The nurses pulled it, and it is estimated that the old man would have rushed up to make his stepmother hate.

The people in the audience could not help but succeed. The Tian Zhenyang predecessors who were over forty years old are not easy. They are also thrown into rotten eggs and are also poor people.

Not to mention him, the next is Tang Wenhao, everyone is now calling him Hao Hao, playing a disobedient child.

The performance scene is relatively smooth compared to the rehearsal, that is, the patient actor who wants to play the husband and wife almost played the role. He is a disobedient bear child who is more awkward than a child, and is also a bitter actor. Fortunately, the obedient "bear child" harvested a lot of flowers because the flower on his head was growing well.