Chapter 36: Contact

Start from the beginning

Yan Mu Lin: "......" I'm definitely not your official, we don't even look alike!

Dr. Fang responded calmly, "Why don't you draw how he looks like? We can help you find him."

Ning Yu took a colorful "painting" under her butt and handed it to Dr. Fang: "This is a portrait of my official. Please help me find him as soon as possible."

Dr. Fang took the portrait and quickly handed it to Peng Xiao Ru. Yan Mu Lin just watched them. From Ning Yu's movements, he was sure that she was not "Madam White Snake". Her paintings were just random scribbles. There is no way to recognize what it was.

After she gave the portrait, Ning Yu no longer paid attention to the doctor. She continued to play with the paper towel that was hanging from her head...

After moving away from Ning Yu, Dr. Fang explained: "Her illness came about due to her childhood. Ning Yu's parents are usually not around, so she watches TV most of the time. Over time, she imagined that she is Bai Suzhen who is locked under the Leifeng Pagoda. Later, her parents found out that she got caught up in an abyss of suffering and could not get her out of there. She was sent here for treatment and has been in here for more than a year."

Yan Mu Lin sympathized with Ning Yu. However, he did not know what to do except sympathize with her. He stayed silent and continue to learn under the doctor. After meeting "Madam White Snake", Dr. Fang took Yan Mu Lin to the "thousand-year ginseng" He Yan. He changed location but he was still crouching.

Dr. Fang walked over to him: "He Yan, do you want to eat today?"

The ginseng opened his eyes and glanced at the doctor. He said, "I am a ginseng spirit. I can only eat dew while absorbing the essence of the sun and the moon. If I really want to cultivate, then how could I eat human food? I have to fast to be a ginseng spirit."

Dr. Fang recorded their conversation and said, "Then we'll give you your favorite dew at noon."

The little ginseng spirit smiled, "Okay. Remember to add sugar."

Yan Mu Lin: "......" As a ginseng spirit, is it really necessary to add sugar to the dew?

After the routine inquiry of ginseng essence, Fang doctor took Yan Mulin to transfer his position. In the process of walking, he said to Yan Mulin: "He Yan is more serious than others. Their family would have been quite Happy, then the mother died in a car accident. Two years later, my father remarried. I didn't think that my stepmother had a child and began to abuse He Yan. His father didn't know it at first. Later, he discovered that He Yan's illness is getting worse and worse. The scar was not concealed before he was sent."

Yan Mulin's heart was slightly sour. In contrast, he had suffered a bit in his life, but no one abused him. He had him to wear and he thought it was good. There is no need to blame others. I have always been very happy.

Yan Mulin said: "In comparison, we are all very happy?"

Dr. Fang replied: "You can think so, very good."

After seeing Ginseng and learning about his life, Dr. Fang took Yan Mulin to go to the "Prince" Qin Lan. In contrast, the Prince is normal than everyone else. When he reads the book, the book is right. Did not take the opposite.

After reading the two patients, Yan Mulin found that his request for them was already so low.

The prince sat on the swing and didn't care. The doctor squatted in front of him and talked to him. He was just er, ah, he had to deal with two sentences, and he looked disdainful, compared with the one who had just waved with a sword-shaped balloon. If the two are judged.