"shut the fuck up and take off your pants." alejandro demanded, causing mattia to blush before faking a frown.

"you're being so mean ale. if you're gonna fuck me at least have some class." alejandro rolled his eyes at his boyfriend as he held back a laugh. "you're trying not to laugh its not slick" mattia teased as he giggled to himself. alejandro wiped the smile off of his face, remembering how much trouble mattia had gotten them into today, and the attitude he had in the car as he flipped the two over. a look of shock took over the younger's face as ale crashed his lips onto the others. "mmmm" mattia whined as he chased the kiss ale pulled away from.

"take these off" ale tugged on mattia's clothes, referring to him as he did the same. mattia listened, so that he was now in his boxers. ale sucked harshly down mattia's neck, marking him with satisfaction as the younger let out small whines that he couldn't control. alejandro was shocked to say the least. it was not ever this easy to get mattia to submit to him.

"f-fuck ale please" mattia whined as he bucked his hips against the costa ricans. he sighed out of frustration as alejandro held the italians hips firmly.

"please what? you were so snappy in the car huh? so impulsive when you got the both of us suspended right? what do you want tia, use your words for me." mattia kissed ale's neck, almost moaning at his boyfriend's words.

"alejandro i-i-" ale interrupted the younger as his hands gripped the other's ass firmly.

"i-i-i what? you're my bitch now. tell me what you want. fucking beg for it mattia." alejandro smirked as he watched his boyfriend unravel at his words.

"f-fuck just do something, touch me, f-fuck me ale" mattia replied, just below a whisper. ale groaned slightly at his words, watching as mattia's cheeks flushed red.

"i said beg." alejandro was loving this. mattia had never been this vulnerable or submissive with anybody like this, let alone ale.

"baby, i- please just fuck me. i need it ale p-please" mattia said, sexual frustration lacing his voice as he continued to buck his hips against alejandro. alejandro glanced down at the trail of dark purple hickeys forming on mattia's body.

"fuck" he mumbled under his breath before flipping the two over so that he was on top.

im skipping the prepping bc bleh

"baby please-" mattia gasped as he felt ale's length enter him slowly. his knuckles turned white as he gripped the sheets tightly. alejandro thrusted in slowly as mattia winced at the mixture of pain and pleasure he was receiving. the younger pushed against ale's thighs as he pushed in.

"move your hands, you asked for this, you're gonna take it." alejandro moved mattia's hands as he pushed all the way in.

"o-okay just wait-" mattia gasped as alejandro ignored him and pushed all the way in. mattia pulled  a pillow towards him, biting the corner to mute his moans. "you can move now" mattia muttered out, his voice already hoarse.

"so tight baby boy" the costa rican groaned as he began thrusting at a steady pace. mattia bit down on the pillow as tears dwelled his eyes. "uh uh, take that out of your mouth" mattia whined as the pillow he was biting was thrown across the room. mattia let out noises he didn't even know he could make as ale pounded into him with no mercy.

"i- aughn- fuck y-you" mattia stumbled on his words as tears rolled down his face.

"what's that? i can't understand you through those pretty moans" alejandro smirked as he pulled out and thrusted back in. "you're my bitch, say it." ale demanded as he sent the younger into a wave of pleasure.

"i-i'm your bitch" the italian moaned out as his legs shook. ale shook his head, sending a slap to the younger's ass.

"say it like you mean it"

"f-fuck i'm your bitch, you fuck me s-so good ale" mattia whined before another moan left his lips. alejandro let out a low groan as he admired the sight of the needy boy beneath him. "i'm close" the younger breathed out before meeting his boyfriends lips with a hungry kiss. mattia's lips were red and swollen, bitten from him holding back his moans.

alejandro felt his dick twitch inside of the younger as he thrusted sloppily into him, fucking his cum into the italian. mattia's stomach twisted into a familiar feeling as he came all over his chest. alejandro pulled out before lying down beside the other, mattia's eyes hooded and cheeks flushed red as he caught his breath.

"did you pull out?" mattia asked, a slight smirk creeping onto ale's face. "alejandro! i didn't want your cum in my ass." the younger boy grumbled as he sat up in bed.

"but you wanted my dick in your ass?" alejandro teased, bringing even more heat to mattia's face.

"whatever, c-can you help me?" the italian asked as he pulled up his boxers. alejandro laughed as his boyfriend hesitated to stand. "its not funny! my ass fucking hurts" alejandro's laugh silenced as his face filled with concern.

"wait did i hurt you baby?" ale asked as he pulled up his boxers as well. mattia couldn't help but giggle at how quickly ale's persona had changed. mattia put on a fake pout as he nodded his head, his eyes were still full of tears due to the overwhelming amount of pleasure he felt moments ago. "come here bubby" ale picked the younger up, mattia's legs wrapping around the other's waist.

"to the bathroom fool" mattia mumbled against ale's shoulder.

"i'm trying you fat fuck" mattia gasped jokingly before mumbling something under his breath. "what did you just say?"

"nothing." the younger replied abrubtly as he was set on the bathroom counter. mattia winced at the wave of pain that ran through his legs. "i'm sorry for fighting-"

"i know you are matti, its okay." alejandro reassured the other before pecking his lips with a sweet kiss. "just know that next time you beat somebody up i'm not breaking up the fight" mattia laughed at his boyfriend before getting in the shower with him.

the couple got cleaned up and ready for bed, considering the two of them would have had school tomorrow if mattia wouldn't have gotten them suspended.

"i love you ale" mattia kissed the costa rican softly before laying his head back on his chest.

"i love you too baby."

word count~ 1784
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶦⁿ...
haha there's that. bottom mattia😈💉💊🧊🥱🔫
have a dandy day:)