"Shut up, mortal. We're getting to it."

"Out of the numerous mortals we have conversed, you are our best candidate."

"M-Me?!" Y/N exclaimed loudly as the weight of this responsibility rested on his shoulders. "Su-Surely there must be anyone better than me."

Even if he couldn't see it, Y/N could tell Light was smiling warmly at his decision. "You are our best candidate because you are knowledgable of our world and make assumptions and choices which will lead to the best possible solution. If it were any other, they would truly doom our world."

"That and you are the last ones before we go to another world."

"BROTHER!"

"What? It's true. Anyway, we'll not let you go to Remnant without some sort of skill so we made this."

Dark and Light held one of each hand towards Y/N as a mixture of gold and dark streams of power went to him. A strange feeling went to Y/N, it wasn't bad nor good, just the sort of feeling you get once in your life.

As soon as the stream stopped, a pop-up appeared in front of his face.

WELCOME, Y/N L/N. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BEAR THE POWER OF "THE GAMER".

"Wha?.." Those were the words that escaped his mouth as the pop-up disappeared.

"We were aware that some humans can't remember all of the information we give or are too stupid to even remember so we made this."

""The Gamer", as you call it does exactly what you think it does so no need for an explanation. We hope this will help you on your journey."

Flexing his arms and legs, Y/N doesn't feel much other than a surge of strength. Knowing that he does have the power of "The Gamer" makes him all the more anxious though.

"Now that you know of the situation we have given you, along with the power. Do you accept this proposal?"

"Psh, please brother. Look at him, Of course, he accepts. Who doesn't?"

"Brother. I have had enough of your attitude. I want this procedure to be as smooth as possible before we make a mistake again. Please, have patience."

"Of Course you would suggest patience, that made you all the more likable. Why can't I be the one to decide?"

While the two gods bicker, Y/N had received another notification from a pop-up.

YOU CAN NOW TRAVEL TO REMNANT.

WARNING!!!

ONCE YOU BEGIN, YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK TO EARTH.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

{Y/N}

Before he could make his decision, Y/N decided to wait things out between the two gods. Sitting Indian style, he waited for the bickering to stop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why would you suggest such an idiotic suggestion? He is just a mortal!"

"Which is why I propose we make him a demigod. With this power, it will be faster to ensure the death between the two. Why can't you agree with this?"

"The responsibility would prove too great. He is just a child. A child with the potential to change the world because of what you've done."

"WHAT I'VE DONE!?!"