Story 1 😋

just in case you guys don't know (y/n) or whatever I'm just going to put the definitions of them here...

(y/n)=your name

(c/n)=crush name

(e/c)= eye colour

(b/s)=breast size

(y/f/n)=your full name

"sighhh" as i glare out my window listening to Alicia keys you don't know my name.... you couldn't stop yourself from thinking about (c/n), all them dreams of him bending your over the couch and shit makes you tingle inside and blush. you decided that your going to tell him how you feel you have been holding these feelings in for the last 7 months so you decided to tell him how you feel at school tomorrow. you texted him saying" hey (c/n) x. can you meet me at the school gate tomorrow after school please i really need to tell you something important...❤". you closed your phone and sighed as you placed your phone down you got a text straight back from your crush."good time ill meet you, i really need to tell you something back as well... x". you blushed hard and replied back immediately"Okay...x❤ " you dropped your phone on your chest and started hugging it with a big deep blush on your face. you turned off your bedroom light and went to sleep preparing yourself for the next day at school.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY...

your heart was beating fast and you sat across from your crush blushing glaring at his sexy face. he turned and looked at you, he smiled and you smiled back with a deep blush on your face. you was lost in his sexy (e/c) eyes. you was soo lost in his eyes that you didn't realize that your bitch ass geography teacher was calling your name. you was still lost till she slapped the rolled up book on your head. because you had a temper you got mad and cussed her and called her a musty bitch that hook up with 20 year olds even though shes 40. the whole class started wildin out and laughing your teacher got red with anger and sent you to the principles office. you gladly walked out because you hated her lessons anyways,as you was walking out you noticed your crush looking at you with a freaky smirk on his face, you blushed and done your signature kiss blow wink at your teacher as you walked out her class with made her even more mad. 

you sat outside the principles office with a big blush on your face thinking about how your crush gave you that smirk and that freaky look at you, deep into thought you clocked that you principle was calling you and went inside his room closing the door behind.

"soo (y/n) your being facey to your geography teacher again...?" said your principle "yeah i did because she slapped me with a book on my head for no reason." your principle was shocked because nobody can treat his goddaughter like that (btw the principle was your godfather)"say no more I'm going to pattern this dirty teacher go back to class" you nodded and walk back to geography.

"wait what at you doing here" said the geography teacher "the principle sent me back..." the geography teacher got vexed and carried on with the lesson,you turned back to your crush and he smiled at you. you smiled back and he turned back to the teacher.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL...

you was walking out of the school with your bestfriend while she was rambling about her boyfriend fucking the shit out of her last night.you was lost in your own world when you hear "(Y/N)!!!" you twisted your head and see your crush waving at you smiling you started to speed walk towards him, you feel a tug at your arm. it was your bestie "girl where you speeding walking to i haven't fin-"you cut her "i need to talk to (c/n) about my feelings..." your friend looked sad and said i haven't finished yet he accidentally slid it in my butt" you was shocked and told her "tell me this story later girl!" and ran off "WAIT GIRL!!!" your bestie shouted back but you ignored her. you met up with your crush and smiled "hey what did you wanted to talk about?" he asked "lets walk and talk to the park..." you calmly talked "ight cool".