|15| Answers.

My entire night had been trying to talk to Toy Bonnie, only for him to avoid and ignore me all over again. I really don't understand why he's been avoiding me. I sighed as I heard the 6 AM bell chime, I grabbed my stuff, and started to make my way out. I stopped to give Toy Bonnie a glance, but to my surprise. He was staring back at me. I gave a small smile, raising my hand giving a small wave. Toy Bonnie only stared, before turning away. I slowly let my hand fall back to my side, I sighed and walked out of the pizzeria into the parking lot.

I unlocked my door, and walked into my house, I stepped upstairs, went to my room. I stared at my bed, I wasn't even tired. How could I sleep? There was too much on my mind, I was worried about Toy Bonnie. Sure he is still a jerk, at times, but he's still my friend. Wait. Back at the bar, didn't Jimmy say 'boyfriend'? I pulled out my phone, and texted Jimmy. "Hey Jimmy! I have a question." I texted, Jimmy read the message a few minutes later. "Hey Y/N! Shoot!" he replied back. "So, back at the bar. When you called me, you said he was my boyfriend?" I texted, Jimmy replied with "Oh, well that's what he said you two were.." I stared at the message confused. I told Jimmy thanks, and put my phone on my bed stand. "Why would he say that?" I whispered. I'll talk to him about it today, hopefully. I then laid down, and slept.

I woke up, I felt awful. This is what I get for getting a 12–6 AM job. I remembered I was going to go to the pizzeria today to talk to Toy Bonnie, I need to get ready. I put on a casual outfit, I then grabbed my hairbrush, and began to brush my hair.

After I went downstairs, grabbing my car keys, and exiting the house, shutting the door behind me. I then got into my car, and pulled out of the driveway, beginning my drive to the pizzeria. On my way I was thinking about how I was going to bring the bar incident up, I don't even know if he'll even talk to me.

Once there, I parked my car, and got out. I walked towards the entrance to the pizzeria, swinging the door open. Letting the delicious scent of pizzas, and warm arm hit me. I walked towards the stage, seeing that they were all performing, so I would have to wait. I sat down at one of the booths, I was pretty bored, I rested my head on my hand, tapping my other hands fingers on the table. I then started to space out, till I heard the end to the kids song they were playing. I watched as the three got off the stage, and started to walk around. I quickly got up, making my way towards the blue rabbit before anyone else did. "Toy Bonnie!" I yelled, but not too loud, he turned to me, and sighed "What?" he crossed his arms, staring down at me. "Can we talk for a moment?" I asked, he sighed and nodded. I grabbed his hand, which was cold and walked into a party room that wasn't being used. "Okay, so about the bar incident.." I started, he only stared at me "Why did you say you were my boyfriend?" The blue rabbit looked to the side, maybe he was thinking? "Well..." he started I tilted my head, waiting for him to continue. "No reason.." he finished, that obviously wasn't the answer "Toy Bonnie, tell me!" I said, he told me the same thing, I then started to beg him, till finally he yelled "FINE! I.. I LIKE YOU, OK?" he looked down, before walking out. I stood there shocked 'Toy Bonnie, likes me?' I thought, I replayed what he said in my head a few times. It made sense now, but did I like him back..?

I don't know...