9. Hanging Out With Friends

Narrator POV
Nightmare could not take it. He could not take the fact that Killer was hanging with both Outer and Color. The thought of it annoyed him so bad that he actually punched a wall in his and Killer's shared room. Looks like Nightmare and Killer have a new painting in their room now. When Nightmare heard about Killer hanging out with both Outer and Color, Nightmare knew he had to act fast. This lead him to where he is now, spying on all three of them.

Nightmare's POV

I did not like this one bit. It was only yesterday that both Killer and Outer had agreed to go hanging out with each other but the sudden fact that Color was also going to be there, caught me off guard. Yeah, if it was just Outer with Killer, I don't think I would mind (Actually I would mind) but COLOR WAS WITH HIM AS WELL! I watched as they all sat at the edge of one of the moving planets land as they all laughed. I couldn't hear what they were saying so blending in with the darkness, I crept closer whilst keeping my sound very minaible.

"So Killer, how have you been. We haven't seen you in ages," Color asks as he placed his arm around Killer's shoulders.

'How fucking dare he,' I think in my mind as I watch Killer's actions closely.

"I've been alright. Got a new hoodie yesterday and I saw Outer. Had a little chat about today now here we all are," He says as he budges away from Color.

'That's my Killer. Budge away from this mother fucker,' I say in my mind as I watched Color blush as he realised that Killer had budged away in discomfort. Outer smiles a little and laughs.

"Oh my, Color you do know Killer's taken right?" He says as he carried on laughing. Color looked at Killer for agreement on this statement and I watch as MY KILLER, nodded.

'Oh so sweet Killer, nobody can have you.' I move a tiny bit closer so I could hear better and next what I heard, I wanted to so gladly rip that colour changing freak apart.

"I've liked you KIller for a while ya know. But if your taken then I guess I can back off a little but just know, if whoever you are dating becomes and ass and hurt you in anyway, I'm here." Color says as he leans on Killer' shoulder. Killer having  oidea what todo, looks at Outer for help but all he does is shrugs his shoulders. Killer gently patted Colour skull and watched at Colour purred.

"Hey Colour, Killer looks uncomfortable, I think you need to back off right now," Outer says as he pulls Killer closer to him. Colour's skull falls off Killer's shoulder and he looks a little surprised.

"Who are you taken by Killer, I'm sure you could do better!" Colour shouts out as both KIller and Outer look back at him in shock.

'ha! Killer can't do better than me.....he's mine forever......he won't leave me.......leave me?' My thoughts were getting the better off me as I carried on watching them all together.  Killer shook his skull and looked at Color.

"Color, I'm with nightmare. Don't make this hard for the both of us and just ignore your feeling for me. I love Nightmare not you," Killer said in a soft voice as he stood up, Outer following up with him. Colour stayed down for about 1 minute till he stood u[ quickly.

"No! You shouldn't be with him! He's going to use you, he's the reason you can't feel strong emotions! Why don't you see that you could feel better with me. I'll treat you in a way you deserve to be treated!" Killer stood back and placed a hand on where he target soul was. Emotions was a tough subject for Killer, I knew that but the fact that this colourful fucker spoke like that, it made my tentacles spike out an ready to attack the bitch. As I was about to strike, I heard a laugh. The laugh came from Killer.

"You don't get it do you. Nightmare is protecting me from pain. The pain he went through as a boy is nothing to the pain all of us have ever experience. He's helping me with everything and fr your information, HE LOVES ME FOR ME! NOT SOME TOY!" I smiled widely. This male skeleton, my male skeleton had just stood up to another and for some reason, I felt so much weight lifted off my shoulder blade. It made me happy just to know that Killer doesn't regret being with me. I could see that both Outer and Killer were getting ready to leave but Colour grabbed Killer's arm.

"Please, let me prove to you that you could do so much better. Let me love you Killer and you love me. We could be happy, I can try my best to give you all your emotions back. Just come with me-"

"He isn't coming with you Colour. Just stand down for once and stop trying to get with Killer. He doesn't like you, you can see that so just accept it," Outer stepped in as he also grabbed Killer's arm and pulled him towards him, making Colour lose his grip and fall over. "Come on Killer, let's get you back to the castle, I'm sure Nightmare is going to be worried about you," Outer says softly as he makes a portal to my castle. I quickly teleport from the darkness and back into me and Killer's room. 

A few minutes later, Killer walks into our shared room and jumps on the bed and snuggles into my side. "Hey Kills, how was your hang out?" I ask him innocently as he looked up at me.

"It was awful, a now ex-friend confessed to me and he wouldn't leave me alone but Outer helped and I feel better." He honestly says as he closes his eye sockets. I wrap my tentacles around his shaking body and pull him closer.

"It's okay Killer...." I say softly as he falls asleep.

"The colourful fucker will soon be dead."