08\/Forelsket

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑  Forelsket:  Danish  (n)  The euphoria you experience   when first falling in love┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━
Forelsket:
  Danish
(n)
The euphoria you experience
when first falling in love
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙

Young Sung was hoisted out of the car by the strong, safe arms of her father. Daeshim meanwhile was taken out of the car by Olga. The old creepy mansion towering over them "우리는 지금 당신이 당신의 방에 정착하게 , ." Chul whispered softly in his little girl's ear before setting her down on the floor. We'll get you settled in your new room now, Hae.

The four walked towards the mansion,  a woman with greying hair stood on the stone stairs that led to the mansion. Sung felt an odd sensation of fear as they approached the woman, another woman walked out to stand on the stairs next to the grey woman, the second woman was more blonde and her expression held a cold stare.

"Возьми девочку." A guard who had been unnoticed walked towards Sung and ripped her away as she screamed for her parents and brother. Take the girl.

It was the last time Sung would ever see Chul Lee. Daeshim was turned away and Chul Lee was forced onto his knees as Olga raised a gun and shot Chul, but Sung saw, and she would never forgive or forget. That was the moment that Sung decided that Olga Ivanov would die.

Sung sat in the quinjet quietly, it seemed that the Red Room Resurrection would have to wait, her past needed to stay in her past for a little longer. From what Natasha had said, Bruce Banner had finally returned to Earth with some disconcerting news, some guy from outer space was collecting stones. Specifically he was after one in Vision's head. So there they were, Sung herself, Natasha, Luna, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers and Daeshim in a quinjet. The former 3 changing into their suits. Sung zipped up the black, skintight suit she knew so well, while Luna pulled her detailed coat on, the emblem of the Decedents of the Dragon embroidered on each sleeve.

"Nice coat." Natasha remarked as she closed what had been Yelena Belova's vest, Sung's lips tugged up a bit at Yelena's memory. For a brief second she wondered what had happened to her sister, before dismissing the thought. Yelena had gotten off the radar like most of the Red Room survivors, the blonde was hopefully safe "Well Decedents of the Dragon have money." Luna pulled back her newly cut hair, barley able to tie it into a ponytail. Luna's acid green eyes drifted off to Daeshim who was bending over to inspect Sam Wilson's wings, only to fall as the dark skinned man pulled his wings away from Daeshim's grabby hands, the corners of Luna's lips tugged up and she walked over to him. It were moments like this where Luna allowed the clumsy idiot into her heart, not that she would ever admit it.

"So where we going Rogers?" Sung asked as she wrapped her katana belt around her waist "Scotland. There's where Wanda is." Responded the captain making Natasha frown "I thought we were supposed to stay close." Sung continued "Well, two years living like that can get quite hard ma'm." Rogers turned away and Sung raised her eyebrows 'ma'm' the guy was like a hundred years old, she was in her 30s. Assassins also fell under the command of captains, but oh well.