sighing was the thing donghyuck could do. he walked to his locker, placing his bag there and walked towards the garden, which made donghyuck confused.

looking at the school garden, it doesn't look that dirty, but still has trash here and there. he grabbed a large plastic bag, picking all the trash that doesn't belong inside the garden. he placed back some garden tools where it belongs and grabbed the watering can, filling it with water. he walked at the bushes when he felt someone threw something on his head.

looking up, "oops, look a trash!" she shouted, as her and her friends threw more paper from the second floor. "wait, which one?" her friend laughed.

they both ran away, lauging, causing the male to the groan, he threw the watering can, didn't even care if there's still water inside.

that's it, he's going to speak the up, he's going straight at the principal office.

-----

the teacher has been noticing one of his pupils, jihoon, fiddling nervously at his fingers and can sit straight at his seat. "jihoon, are you okay?" she spoke.

"umm.. can i go to the bathroom? like for an hour?" he asked and the teacher suspect that he'll do more than just taking a pee.

she immediately nodded, and the taller male dashed out of the room, leaving her teacher and classmates confused, once again.

he searched for donghyuck at the first floor, and even tried to peek at his classroom but didn't find him. he stumbled in front of the principal's office but didn't bother to look inside, not until he heard tone of voice being high.

"please, that's not me! you didn't even have the proof yet!"

"and you have your proof?"

donghyuck walked towards the principal's office, barging himself in, making everyone in the room flinch. "can you please let me explain?"

"explain what mr. lee donghyuck?" one of the teacher said, standing up.