baby
i suddenly got nervous.

mark
you should have wake me up.

mark
i didn't even got a morning kiss.

baby
i did gave you one though, in fact, i gave you so many! on your nose, your eyelids, your cheeks, and your lips!

baby
but you're asleep so you couldn't tell, but still, that's not my problem.

mark
you're so fucking cute|
you're so fucking cu|
you're so fucki|
you're so fu|
yo|

mark
you're so cute i'm gonna die.

baby
don't! i still have to marry you!

baby
anyways i'm late for class, good bye! luv u markie💓💞

-

mark's smile grew bigger as he saw the last words the younger told him, he threw his samsung across the room and buried his face in the pillows as he let out a muffled scream, throwing his legs in the air, squealing like a 15 year old girl.

-----

the younger boy smiled as he slid back his phone into his back pocket, "let's go?" donghyuck asked, looking at the smaller male, renjun nodded and he twisted the nob.

as they open the door, they are both greeted by their class teacher. "oh, mr. lee?" she smiled, she signalled for the chinese male to sit but refuse, and walked closer to the younger, "who told you, you were done? you still have to clean the garden."

"that's a bit harsh." renjun butt in. at this point, he just want to doghyuck to get behind him but he knows the younger is a little bigger than him.

"the garden?" donghyuck asked again, looking at her with widened eyes.

"you heard me."

"but you told me to only clean the first floor." donghyuck said, his tone getting a bit too high.

"so now you're talking back?"

"that's how conversations works, ma'am." renjun interrupted.

"congratulations, mr. huang renjun, now go back to your seat and donghyuck go clean the garden." she instructed, as the tanned male was about to rant more, the teacher shot him a glare.