I got down and made my way towards it.The area was completely empty for a public place and pitch black.The only light source was moon and the buildings which were far away.When I was standing down of the London eye,I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind.I shrieked,but when I turned around,there stood harry looking dreamily handsome with that heart melting smile.

I shrieked,but when I turned around,there stood harry looking dreamily handsome with that heart melting smile

"You scared me babe"I stated.

"Sorry love"he then took me in his arms and gave me a gently kiss.

"Happy anniversary"I mumbled.

"Happy anniversary baby"he kissed me again.

Suddenly everything around us lit up and I was in awe.

"Harry,this is so beautiful but what are we doing here"

"Well,you see,I might have rented the whole place for today"he smiled shyly at me.

"No you didn't?"I giggled in shock.You know what I mean?

"Yes I did,now let's go,we have a long night ahead"he winked.

We were then greeted by a man who operates the London eye.

We got in one of the booth and immediately we were on the top.The wheel stopped and I was met with yet another amazing view.I was able to see the whole London with no one but only harry.This guy is crazy,he rented the whole area,including the whole London eye but I appreciate it and love him even more,if that is possible.

"You like it?"Harry asked wrapping his arms around me from behind once again.

"I love it Harry,I loved the roses and I love you"I sighed still facing London.

"I love you too babe,now let's go have dinner"

"Yes,I'm starving"

"By the way,you look very beautiful today"Harry said.

"Thank you Harry,you're looking fine as well"I giggled.

We sat down by the table which was already arranged for us with food on top.

"Want some wine?"he asked.

"Sure"

After taking a sip from the glass I sighed.

"What is it love?"

"This harry....it's like a dream come true....one year babe...we are together for one year...it feels so amazing and I love you so much more"I said looking at him.

"I know....it's still surreal for me...and I love you so much too"he smiled looking at me.

He was about to say something but was cut off by me.

"Shrimp!"I squealed.It was my favourite sea food and Harry knew it.
Then I realised I cut him off while he was about to say something.
"I'm sorry,it's just I got excited after seeing the dinner"I smiled sheepishly at him.

He laughed "You're adorable".

"Hehe,thanks"

We were talking about our day and how we loved each other when my fork was not going inside a piece of shrimp.I groaned and literally stabbed the piece and still it didn't get stuck in the fork.

Harry laughed at my situation and said "use your hands"

I obliged and tried to break it with my hand.When I saw what was in it, I got confused.

"A key?"I questioned.
Now Harry seemed nervous.

"You see,we have been dating for a year now....ummm...we are always staying at each other's place....I thought you could move in...."

Before he could finish I shouted "yes".

"What?"he asked shocked.

"Yes...I'll move in with you".

"I didn't even finish my question?"

"But you were asking the same thing right?"

Suddenly Harry realised what just happened.
"You're ready to move in with me?"He was now grinning ear to ear.

"Of course"I giggled.

"God this was easy"he chuckled looking at his lap "I thought you'll say no"

"Why would I say no?Do I look crazy to not move in with my dream man and my boyfriend whom I'm dating for a year now"I chuckled.

"I'm relieved"he smiled.

"I have to say though,key in the shrimp,very original of you"I giggled.

"Oh common,stop it"he blushed.

They are moving in together!!!!!!!!!!
Vote and comment!
-Avi💕