S- When Mom and Dad passed away, I was very young, and didn't knew that everything has changed in my life. I missed my parents but Dadi used to console me. She even made me join some music classes as well. Music was my passion. Then when I reached the age of 17, I realised that Dadi was getting ill because of managing Oberoi Industries alone. Some investors were trying to takeover Oberoi Industries as Dadi wasn't aware of the business tactics and the company needed some strong shoulders to keep it going. So I left my music and joined Oberoi Industries and side by side, I rolled my name in business studies. In all this, I lost my music. During college, I used to play a little but after college, there was no sign of music until yesterday, when you asked me to play for you.

Anika's eyes got filled with tears and she clutched his hand tightly.

A- You're very brave.

Shivaay just smiled at her.

A- I think you should start music again. And you sing so well.

S- You think so?

Anika nodded her head with a wide smile.

S- Okay, then. But remember my condition, you'll be there with me.

Anika nodded her head.

Soon they reached Milford Sound.

Shivaay stopped the car near the waterfall and Anika immediately jumped out of the car

She cupped her mouth in surprise.

A- Oh My God! This is so beautiful.

S- Did you like it?

A- Yes. This place is so amazing. So beautiful and calm.

Anika said dreamily and Shivaay smiled at her.

S- Let's go and we can go check in a hotel.

A- Shivaay? Can I ask you something?

S- Yeah Sure.

A- Can we do camping here?

Shivaay's eyes widened in shock.

S- What? But it's not safe.

Anika rolled her eyes.

A- when you're here with me, then everything is safe. Please, Shivaay.

Anika said with a sad pout and Shivaay sighed.

S- But we don't have any camping stuff.

Anika's smile widened and she moved towards Shivaay.

A- So what? You're The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I'm sure you can manage this small issue.

S- Yeah right. Now let me call someone and arrange the camping stuff.

Anika squealed in joy and hurriedly pecked Shivaay's cheek in excitement without noticing that what she did. While Shivaay started blushing.

Anika was admiring the view of the place and Shivaay called a nearby hotel manager and asked him to bring Camping stuff.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

Happy Republic Day to all of you. 🥳🥳

Here you go with a next chapter.☺☺

How was it? 😊😊

Please keep voting and give your precious comments. 😁😁

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋