I grunted out of pain and decided to just lay down.

"She's doing great. She even raised your company rating 3x higher!" She exclaimed with clapping hands.

"She's better at managing than I thought..." I hummed and they smiled at me.

"Unnie, we'll be going now. We have our own work to do at our studio." Lisa said as she took one last bite of the donuts they bought.

"Here Unnie and also bye!" Chaeyoung placed a plate of food beside me and walked outside with Lisa.

I heaved a sigh and stared at the mountain of food beside me.

Did they even think about how the hell I'm gonna eat that? 'Cuz I can't fucking move!!

I tried to reach for the food but my operated back just had to hurt a lot like 'a lot a lot'.

"Need some help?" A voice which I'm very familiar with amusedly said and I could only roll my eyes but smile anyways.

Something just reminded me of how much I miss this person.

"Hey Chu. Didn't see you in awhile." I said as she walked towards me with a smile on her lips.

"Long time no see, too. Kid." She ruffles my hair and I whined but chuckled afterwards.

"Anyways, what took you so long to visit me?" I asked with a playful glare and she smiled at me cheekily.

"The kingdom had some problems so... yeah y'know." She explains with a slight shrug.

"I guess that's fine enough of a reason."

She shakes her head and sits beside me as she examined me.

"Gosh... I could just heal you right now but... I don't want you to go to work yet." Chu caressed my face making me smile slightly.

"Thanks Chu."

"Always welcome, kid."

...

• I know all of you are kinda confused because of the random flow of the story.

So that's why I'm going to explain some things that most likely you guys are confused of.

For example, K's mask.

Her mask isn't like the ones that cover her entire face. It looks like this...

Her mask is much more transparent than it looks but not too transparent to reveal her complete face

Her mask is much more transparent than it looks but not too transparent to reveal her complete face. Just right.

That's why Jennie and the others can see her smile or smirk. Her lips move after all.

And if your wondering what her eyes really are, it's like this...

I guess that's all. All clear?

I'm also very sorry for making y'all go confused for no important reason.

Also, thanks for correcting me @Adrienne_Jensoo. I owe you some double updates.

And speaking of double updates, I'll try my best guys to satisfy your thirst.

Thanks guys for supporting my stories. It really means a lot. So please be patient with me. Keep being awesome guys! •