Already wearing my clothes, we're practically married now.

Start from the beginning

"He's a chill guy, will help with anything you need." Adam chimed in, a small smile on his lips. Matty walked back into the room with a glass of red wine and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled at him, he just winked in return. This guy just doesn't stop trying to be charming does he?

"So what do you think of our music then?" George asked, I looked at each of them individually. This is where it's going to get interesting.

"Honestly?" I replied, they all nodded in unison. "I only really heard one song until recently which was Chocolate, other than that though I had no idea who you guys were." I laughed. "But after I met Matty the first day on the job I went home and checked out your album. It's not my type of music generally, although I do think a lot of it is catchy."

"So in a roundabout way you're saying we're shit." Matty teased.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying." I giggled, they all laughed. "No, I liked a lot of the songs on the album, it's nice to hear something so different."

"What song did you like best?" Ross looked over at me.

"I really liked Heart Out." Adam smirked at Matty, for whatever reason.

"Interesting." Matty mumbled as he watched Ross die on the TV screen.

"Why is that interesting?" I raised an eyebrow, he glanced at me and just shrugged.

We spent a few hours getting to know each other, a lot of teasing went on between the guys. It was funny to see and I liked the dynamic they all shared with each other. After 5 glasses of wine I started to feel a bit drunk, my words were slightly beginning to slur. Matty convinced me to play him at the game and somehow on my third game I beat him, which annoyed him slightly.

"Can't believe it." He shook his head and threw his controller to Adam.

"Why? Are you embarrassed I bet you on my third game?" I stuck my tongue out at him and he just shrugged and tried to act like he wasn't bothered. Everyone laughed at him for being so sulky.

"Matty doesn't like when people are better at stuff than him, took him a good few weeks to beat Ross at this and he was a little moan for awhile until he did." George laughed. I smirked at Matty but he still looked sulky.

"If it makes you feel any better it's probably not the only thing I'm better than you at." I shot at him, he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like to see what." He shot back, tilting his head to the side with a smile playing at his lips.

"Guess you'll need to wait and see." I shrugged.

"Well, I think I'm gonna head out now." Ross said and got up off the couch. Adam and George followed suit. I didn't know if maybe I should leave now too, would it be weird if I stayed longer?

"Yeah, it was nice to meet you Alyssa." George smiled at me.

"You too." I replied.

"See you around." Adam nodded.

"Yeah, catch you another time." Ross smiled. I looked at Matty for a second.

"Text me later, yeah?" Matty called out to them as they left the room and then the flat altogether. The room went silent and then I turned to face Matty.

"Do you want me to go too?" I asked.

"You don't have to, I could beat you again if you like?" He smirked.

"You can try." I grinned, picking the controller back up. He grabbed the other from the table where Adam had placed it and started a new game. He did beat me though.