•❤️🍋 Demon Tanjirou x reader Pt2•

[NSFW AND KINKY SHIT BE AWARE]

My Hero
•-•-•
A young woman, barely conscious lay in a dark room, hands tied behind her. She shivered from the cold, and awaited her fate, hearing a roaring crowd of hungry demons on the other side of a thick metal wall.
      •-•-•
I woke, again, in a dark room and muffled noises of cheering from the other side of a stone cold wall. Barely anything hid my body, except my lacy under-garments, and Someone came slowly walking over, with something in his hands. With one snap of his finger everything was drowned in black.

The next moment, silence fell, as I looked into a dark void, before the darkness erupted into noise. Like a dog, I was tied to a pole, with a dangerously tight collar. Soon enough, large black spots entered my vision, as I struggled helplessly from the lack of oxygen.Hundreds of demons were watching, and one on the small and crumbling stage drew lots to decide whereI would spend the rest of my short life.
"I'll take her." A dangerously calm voice said from the crowd. He unsheathes his simple, but elegant katana, and decapitates the head of the nearest demon with one swift, and graceful movement.
I heard the sound of rushing, chaotic water that filled the stage and the hall like decrepit building. Many demons cowered in fear, before their heads flew off and bodies crumpled to the floor. A young fellow demon slayer, made his way to the stage, viciously disintegrating any demons daring to come near him.
He sheathed his katana, and walked up to the small stage. "Take my hand," he said quietly, with a slight smirk on his face. "Then you can finally be free...." I blushed a wild pink, and took his weathered hand as he tugged of the tight collar, finally allowing me to breathe properly, and lifted me up onto a midnight black horse with kind eyes.

•-•-•
A few hours later, a small abandoned village came into view on the horizon. We stopped there and stayed at a suspiciously newly built house, and set up a camp fire there. The sun was slowly sinking, as the stranger and I picked berries off the nearby trees, and gathering rotten wood to feed the flames. After the small meal of berries, I felt completely safe in his good hands. Eventually, my eyelids began to feel unusually heavy, and my mind drifted off as I slowly lowered my guard and fell asleep.

The morning light awoke me, and I sat up, stretching. The figure from last night looked taller, and leaner, but I brushed it off, knowing it was most likely my mind. Luckily, yesterday, he and I had found some old clothes, and washed them in the nearby river. They were relatively dry, and I pulled them on, thankful that no one had to see my.... under things.

The demon slayer looked as though he had stayed up all night, tending to the fire. I glanced again, at him, and with horror saw the burgundy long hair, the red claws covered in blood, and sharp fangs hidden behind a sly smile.
"Have you realized how powerless you are?"
I reached for my weapons, my small beacon of hope, only to find air, and bolted, making for the woods near the abandoned village.
"You think you can run?"
I hid behind a large boulder, and prayed, holding my breath.
"You think your punishment is over?"
The demon lord suddenly appeared, and held me down, biting into my neck. I squirmed and yelled in pain, trying to escape from his tight grip.
"Hush, or do you need something in your mouth to keep you quiet? Don't move, unless you don't want your blood replaced with cyanide."

-Time skip brought to by... masochist me-

The chains holding me rustled, and footsteps were barely heard. The lights were turned out, and all I could see was the faint light reflecting off the heavy metal chains. I felt my newly washed clothes fall to the ground, as clawed hands moved up my body.

A collar restricted air, and chains were pulled tight enough to perhaps stop my blood flow. A whip snapped across my back, as I whimpered in pain, and tensed up. He tugged on the collar, kissing me intensely, as I unconsciously moaned. I felt his presence uncomfortably close, the dark unforgiving room blocked all light, rendering vision my vision useless.

His footsteps seemed overly confident, clearly enjoying watching his prey struggle.
"You're a stubborn one, huh? Not a problem, I can bent the will of a thousand soldiers."

I growled, and pulled on the chains with my last strength, until the demon tightened my collar to the point of passing out.

"If you want to live, stay quiet and be grateful I've taken you away from Hell on Earth." he snarled, annoyed.

Immediately I fell silent, and waited for a moment before spitting out, "I would've preferred death than this, you cowardly price of shit, you don't even have the courage to turn the lights on!"

I could hear him sneering, and felt his breath beside me, seductively whispering, "You won't survive even a glance at this room..."

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm so sorry for not posting—- I honestly had the intention of posting, but I had a lot of work to do, (because of corona) but I'll see if I can post weekly!? (Don't quote me, or ask... I'm not organized...) Sorry for the waiiiit!

I love y'all, stay safe ❤️