What now?

TᕼIᔕ IᔕᗷᘜOIᑎᘜ YO ᗷᗴ ᗩᒪᒪ Iᑎ 3ᖇᗪ ᑭᗴᖇᔕOᑎ

Shinso and Deku wake up in Shinso a dorm. They get up and get dressed. After the previous events of the past night they were so tired. They decided to go back to Aizawa and Mic's place. They son arrival at Shinso home. They walk in hand and hand. But Deku did not know that Shinso had a huge surprise in for them. They are just chillin in Shinso room playing a bored game with cars all around them (more like just 3 cats) Aizawa soon calls the boys down for dinner. Aizawa had made spaghetti and garlic bread.

It was now time for dessert they just anted something simple so they decided to just eat some home made ice cream sundays

It is about 30 ministers later and Aizawa suggested everybody get on the couch and that have a movie marathon. Mic and Aizawa sit on the far left of the couch and cuddle so goose air has trouble getting in between them. Deku takes a seat on the far right of the couch. Shinso give Aizawa and Mic the look. Deku curiously asked what he gave them that look for. Shinso the grabs Deku hand and gets down on one knee. Where he says Izuku Midoriya I know we are are only in high school but you make me so happy and I would be honored to have you spend the rest of my life with me . Whit a smirk on his face he asked finally Deku will you marry me? Deku begins to cry. He bucked up the courage and opens his mount to say......

ᔕOᖇᖇY ᗩᗷOᑌT Tᕼᗴ ᑕᒪIᖴᖴᒍᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐯𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐛𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐰