im Bad at titles

𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.😊

Urarakas POV
I'm talking to Iida about how Deku was acting weird when, I come to a dead stare. Uraraka is hats wrong Iida asked me. Until his eyes locked on the front of the cafeteria. Are they...DATEING, I screamed. As I hurry over to shinso and Deku.
Bakugou POV
I'm walking with dumb hair and Pikachu to lunch when we run into Deku and some other extra from class 1B. This emotion flooded into my body jealousy. I think to my self no no no. I got angry yelled move it extras and pushed Deku to the floor.

3rd person POV
Deku stands up. Shinso looked concerned, are you okay he asked. Yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go to the restroom. Okay he says. Deku goes off and Katski follows him. Deku starts washing his hand and Bakugo pushed him on the wall and began kissing him deeply. Bakugo stops and Deku asked what was that for, sadly looks away. Bakugo replies cuz I'm better than that extra. Deku runs out crying. Bakugo stops him and starts beating him up again. Deku couldn't move then. He walks out.

Shinso POV
I see bakugo walk out of the restroom with blood all over his hands. I get worried and run over to the hall. I am playing all the horrible situations that could of happened. Then I try to calm my self down but what I saw when I arrived in the bathroom was  horrible.

                  To be continued...

SO I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT BUT ITS ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED!