Found

The whole way back to the base, Eiji was quiet. He was trying to stay focused on getting back as quick as possible, but to be honest, he was having a hard time focusing. He really wanted to talk to Ash, he was right behind him! He was about to turn around to look at him, but he stopped himself.

No. I can't speak to him quite yet. I'll wait till we get back to the base; I'm still the boss of this gang, I have to act like it. Just wait a little longer, Ash.

Eiji motioned for his gang to speed up. Soon enough, they reached their base. As soon as they parked their bikes, everyone began to walk up to the main room, expecting their leader to call a meeting to discuss their last escapade.

Eiji got off his bike and offered Ash a hand. Ash seemed to consider briefly whether he should take it, but opted to do so. Eiji led him up to the main room, with his gang creating a protective circle around their boss.

Eiji walked slowly, so Ash could keep up. He noticed his friend wasn't looking very good, obviously not fully recovered from his visit to the hospital. However, Eiji knew Ash well enough to know that he wasn't going to accept any help until he knew he could trust his gang. Eiji walked a little faster,

Don't worry Ash, everything will be explained soon.

Ash POV

Following behind the man I believed to be the boss, I had plenty of time to think. Though, to be honest, I had no idea what to believe. This man, the boss, he helped me. He's the boss of a large biker gang, yet, I still feel like I can trust him. Maybe my mind is still hazy, but...I have noticed that he is walking slow so I can keep up, and his men rally around him to protect him. All these signs lead me to believe he's not like other gang bosses. However, I still have to keep my guard up. I know nothing about this man, or about his gang.

Finally, the boss stops in front of a large door. Two muscular men hurry and open the doors for their boss, and everyone follows him in. When the doors are shut, the boss walks over to a few couches and motions for me to sit across from him. Once I do, all the gang members take their spots along the wall, while one comes and stands beside the boss.

That must be the second in command, he looks strong.

The second in command was staring daggers at me, and turning to stand protectively in front of his boss, while still remaining out of his way. The boss gives a nod to his second, and turns to look at me.

"Well, it's been a long time, Ash Lynx."

My eyes widen in surprise, "Who are you, how do you know my name?!"

The man remains calm, and smiles slightly. He then reaches up and takes off his shades,

"I guess it really has been a long time", he says.

When I see the bosses face, I gasp.

"...Eiji", I whisper.