I'm back!

Hey readers! I am soooo sorry I was gone so long, I've been working hard for a while now as I am graduating high school this year, and I just found out I was accepted into JMU! I am happy to say I will be back to updating this story regularly starting tomorrow, which will be the first actual chapter I've written for this story in a long while. Thank you all for being so patient, I will do my best to make the wait worth it.

Also, I saw some of the comments on the earlier chapters of this story, and I appreciate your support and constructive criticism! I know previous chapters were fairly short, so I will do my best to make them longer and more juicy. 

In response to comments on how Ash did not recognize Eiji at first, I would also like to say that Ash was in hospitals recovering while still technically on the run for six months, and in that time he had not seen Eiji and still believed him to be back home in Japan. Therefore, it is understandable that he did not recognize him at first, especially because he had never seen Eiji on a motorcycle in the middle of a large burly gang in black leather before. Just wanted to explain that little tidbit:)

And on that note, I will let you guys wait in anticipation for the chapter update tomorrow! Thank you all again for your patience!

                                                                                                                                     - Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                          Writer-san