a magical moment

{Vince's P.O.V}
I got in my car after I did something that I don't wanna mention right now, we just say it's a thing boys usually do 😅.
I got in the car with a smile and my heart beating fast... Dude I really fell for him... I drive to Mike's house, while thinking about miek shirtless... Dude I'm a pervert... I rang at his door and he opened it... He said: ONE MINUTE
Then he opened the door and I saw him shirtless... And I blushed... I had the feeling I was as pink as a raspberry (because he is purple)... Luckily he didn't see it because he wanted to put his shirt on and his shirt was over his face. Then he headed to the bathroom to put his shirt on.
As he walked out of the bathroom, I asked: ready? He answered "yes" and we went both in my car and drove to work.
While I drove him to work, I had the feeling that he was staring at me... I kinda liked that feeling, like- it didn't feel like a bad kind of staring, more like a I-like-you staring and I liked it...
It gave me the wonderful feeling that he likes me...
I chuckled And when a traffic light got red, I looked at him and he looked away and blushed. I turned around to the street again and chuckled more. When the traffic light turned green again, I started to drive the road along and hummed to the song that was splayed in the radio. I heard another voice humming as well as I noticed it was Mike. I chuckled and thought: I like his beautiful voice.
I broke the humming with: "hey uhm Mike? Do you want a sleepover today I mean- we'll have to sleep together - NOT WHAT YOU THINK RIGHT NOW- just like normal sleep"
Mike answered: "yah uhm sure" and giggled.
We got out of the car and I whispered in Mike's ear: But I don't have a problem with the other thing we could do" and smirked. The only thing I saw before he turned away to go in the building was that he blushed but he didn't say a word...
We started the night shift and it wasn't very different to the night before. But this time he sat on my lap and we watched both together in the security cams. I placed my head on his shoulder that I could see something.

{Mike's P.O.V}
Vincent offered me to sit in his lap that we both can watch together in the security cam. I said yes and sat down on his lap. I could feel his hands around my waist and his chin at my shoulder. I could feel his warm breath against my ear and neck and his smile... I blushed... Heck... He is so cute when he does that... I whished that could stay until our death frees us...
But sadly I had to ruin that moment because I had to block Bonnie... I wanted to open the door again but I heard Vincent saying: "Foxy is running to the office, Keep the door shut!" And I kept it shut until both were gone. Then I heard Vince clapping on his Thighs to show that I should sit down again. And I did... In the next 3 hours nothing much happened. I felt safe... I feel loved when he hugs me... His breath and smile at my neck made me blush, and there's no way he didn't see it... But I don't care anymore... This moment is magical and not even the Animatronics can ruin that!! The animatronics attacked a few more times until the 6AM bell rang.

Vince's POV
I heard the 6AM bell and and hold Mike by my hand and guided him out of the building to my car

To be continued