Chapter Forty-Four: Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

Jace then got back up in Roxy's mom's face and growled.

"Threaten my wife and unborn child again and I'll show you which one of us is weak and pathetic!"

Roxy pulled Jace back and wrapped her arms around his neck to calm him down before whispering something in his ear. She slowly moved out of his arms and stood in front of her mom. Jace looked at Jackson and Jackson stood next to Roxy's dad and behind her mom ready to pull her away.

"You don't control me anymore! You made me hang out with wicked witch of the West so that Jace would suffer, you made the first year of our life together a living hell but no more! He is my mate, my husband and the father of my child and if you don't accept him or our baby then I want you out of my life! We are getting married again at the end of the month so that our families and the pack can be present and you are welcomed to come if you want to be apart of my life and your grandchild's but that means you have to accept Jace and if you don't then you stay away from my wedding!"

***End Of Flashback***
Since that day Roxy hasn't spoken to her mom and she hasn't spoken to her, she hasn't even spoken to her dad so she asked Jackson to give her away which he accepted after crying for half an hour.

"Do I look okay?"

I nodded she asked me to be her maid of honour, at first I had no idea why she asked me but then she explain it was because I was there for Jace when she couldn't be.

Of course Jace had three best men, he couldn't decide between Carter, Jude and Kael so he just had the three of them.

"Roxy, Rikki are you girls ready everyone has arrived."

I gave Roxy's hand a squeeze before we both stepped outside Roxy's room to see Lottie, Skippy, Leyla, Emily, Ellie, Lexi, Kilah and Jackson.

"You look beautiful Roxy, Jace is very lucky."

Roxy took Jackson's arm and we all went down to the backyard where Hayley had set up the whole thing; at one end of the yard was the aisle and the other a tent it was beautiful.

I spotted Jace, Kael, Carter and Jude at the top of the aisle, they looked so smart and handsome.

I watched as the girls all walked down before I follow this is the first wedding I have ever been apart of and I'm so excited. I smiled at the boys as I took my place at the side of the aisle and turned to look at the crowd.

I relaxed when I couldn't see any rogues but I was a little disappointed that the only family members for Roxy were Skippy, her uncle his mate and their kids.

Roxy's dad Nicholas and Roxy's mom Annabel are missing out but I can tell Annabel is the reason behind it.

I looked up as the music started to play and Roxy started to walk down the aisle with Jackson, I can't wait for my own wedding day now although I think me and Kael will probably marry last.

The wedding was beautiful, and I almost cried when they read out their vows.

"Roxy, we've been through so much together and I couldn't have wished for a better person, a better mate to stand by my side. You've given me so much strength, I remember when we met and all I wanted was to..was to die, to end my suffering but then you..you never gave up on me sweetheart and I will always be thankfully for that, your my one and only, my girl. I love you Roxy Andrews and our baby so much. I will always love you because theirs only you and as long as I've got you and our baby I'll be fine."