Drastic change

As we arrive to my new house, I start gathering my baggages. The driver stops in front of a modest white house, I thank him and get out. Walking towards my new crib, I notice all the beautiful houses around us but what caught my eye was a huge black and orange motorcycle. It had a lot of eye catching designs. I'm not the type of girl to say this but I fell in love with it. I knock on the door twice and then my mom opened the door with no words. Let's say ever since that psychopath made his life goal to kill me, we never really speak that much. "I have to leave for my new job, your bedroom is already decorated" She said in a monotone voice. I just nod and go upstairs to my new room. Once she left I decided to dye my hair, something I'm used to doing by now. Realizing I have no hair dye, I decided to go to the nearest Target to buy some hair dye.
I searched for the nearest Target and saw that it was a 6 mins away walk from home. I change into new and fresh sweatpants and a white croptop then throw a huge grandma cardigan on top and slip my white nikes on. I take my keys and phone along some money. Walking to the target, I look around the neighborhood and to be completely honest, It looks like a fancy one, and I've never lived in a fancy neighborhood before. Once I arrived, I go straight to the beauty aisle and pick up a black hair dye box, and this time I wanted to have fun with my hair for once, so I also pick a pink and purple hair dye box. I check out then walk back home. Once I arrive, I go straight to my bathroom and start dying my hair. Since my hair was already blonde, I section my hair and leave the bangs out. I dye my whole head black except for the bangs, then dye my bangs pink for now. While waiting for it to dry, I decide to download social media apps on my new phone, I then make new accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube, I also decided to download TikTok since everyone was using it. I create an account then start scrolling through the For you page. What I saw on TikTok was pretty fun so I ended up spending hours on it. I put my phone down and wash my head out. It turned out very pretty and I liked it, I decided to keep it long cause why not.
Now, I wanted to change my whole wardrobe so I go to the nearest thrift shop and start picking the clothes I like but never expected myself to wear. Once I was done, I check out and go back home.
After a long tiring day, I go sleep since I can't shower yet because of the huge gash HE caused.
*A couple hours later*
*Beep beep*
My phone starts going off, I answer without even looking at the ID caller or the phone number.
Lana: Hello?
Caller: Hey it's Anthony
Lana: Oh hey Anthony, wassup?
Anthony: Nothing much, just wanted to check up on you.
Lana: Oh, well you woke me up from a nap
Anthony: *laughs* Really you sleep too much.
Lana: Shut it
Anthony: So you changed your hair color yet or not.
Lana: Yes!! And I absolutely love it.
Anthony: Let's facetime I wanna see it.
Lana: Sure!
*skip after they facetime*
After I hung up, I decided to make me something to eat. I went downstairs to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and decided to make myself some chicken wings.
After I was done cooking, I sat down on the island and ate my food while scrolling through TikTok. On my for you page, I see a lot of POVs and so I decided to make one using the audio «something for your m.i.n.d». The concept was that I was starting to get addicted to drugs, but not any drug, love was the drug I was addicted to. I caption it "Pov: your boyfriend breaks up with you, you became addicted to his love" and used a couple hashtags. I put my phone down, and wash the dishes. By the time I was done, my mom walked in. "Your plate is on the counter if you're hungry" I tell her making my way upstairs. "Thanks..oh and tomorrow you start school." She bluntly said not looking at me. I totally forgot that one day or another I was going to attend a new school. I quickly go upstairs and pick an outfit for tomorrow, and plop on my bed. I turn the TV on and watch some Netflix shows. Next thing I know, I was fast asleep.
Authors note:
Hey loves! Hope you enjoy this next chapter of Apart! I know it's a little short but I wanna make the first day of school for Lana a little more exciting and for that I need a whole chapter lmao. But yeah don't forget to vote share and comment❤️ Love yall🥰