5. The Police

The police can that day to trace down the killer. They didn't find much because they couldn't find the knife that killed him. They search the house from top to bottom in search of a sign. But there was nothing no broken windows, no forced doors. It was all just one big question, who did this? Zoe and Jamie were scared thinking some one was after them too. A social worker came round that day to say that Jamie and Zoe that they will be moving permanently to their grand parents. Zoe was so upset by all the events that have happened she grabbed her coat and ran out the door. She kept running and never looked back. Jamie went up stairs to pack all his things while an estate agent to look around the house.

Elsewhere Zoe has meet up with her boyfriend, Josh, and explained her situation. He felt so sorry for her but told her she was being stupid and should support her brother. "Once you move to your grand parents nothing bad will happen. I will protect you." Reassured Josh. They had a long and emotional hug before the police turned up. Zoe tried to run but Josh stopped her." Go with them they will look after you too." Said Josh passing Zoe to the police like a lost teddy. She started to cry as the last glimpse of Josh vanished in the distance. She went home to pack after that having to leave some things behind she took her locket from Josh, even though it was broken, her doll from her dad, a few of her clothes and some pictures of her mum and dad. She stepped out the door a glanced at the house trying to stay strong. She was followed by Jamie who was straight faced and glum. This are never going to be the same again.