#147

146 Part 2

Before Sana could fully lock the handcuffs, Tzuyu turned around and grope on to Sana's neck. She grabbed the knife from her pocket and positioned it on her lover's neck. Sana saw the cops were about to pull the trigger causing for her to shout.

"No! You promised me you will never hurt her. Please don't do it. She won't hurt me" She assured to the police officers.

"And what makes you think I will never do it, Sana? You're a liar. I don't trust you anymore" Tzuyu whispered.

"Put down your guns if you don't want me to slit her neck" Tzuyu warned them.

"Now!" Tzuyu shouted and the cops got no other choice but to put down their guns.

Tzuyu smiled widely.

"Did you know that I killed my first girlfriend? I think you're next" Tzuyu said to Sana.

"Kill me, Tzuyu. Do it" Sana's voice is shaking and her tears can't stop flowing.

"Do it now, please" Sana pleaded but Tzuyu couldn't do it. She couldn't kill her because she truly loves her. She couldn't afford to lose her in her hands.

Tzuyu dropped the knife and raised her both of her hands above, totally surrendering properly.

"I love you, Sana. You're a police officer but promise me you always visit me in my cell" Tzuyu said that made Sana cry even harder. Sana nodded and caresses her girlfriend's face.

"I love you too. So much. I'm sorry" Sana leaned closer and gave her a bitter-sweet kiss.