me

Dio just finished taking a bath.he hopped out of the shower and wore his everyday  clothes. "Time for the finishing touch" he says as he stretched his arm to grab his favourite lime green lipstick which his lover,pucchi had bought for him on their anniversary."huh?" Dio said questionably as the lipstick he was trying to retrieve earlier wasn't where it should've been which is his vanity. He looked everywhere for the precious thing which he cherished so much but he couldn't seem to find it.WRYYYYYYYYYYYY he screamed in rage as he had finally given up on trying to find it. Pucci,his lover who was mentioned earlier,was making coffee as he just woke up and was still a little bit drizzly and tired,dropped his coffee mug when he heard an uncanny screaming noise from Dio's room. He ran as fast he could to dios room."DIO,WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?I COULD HEAR IT FROM THE KITCHEN" Pucci questioned-screamed while slamming open the door to Dio's room .upon arrival,he saw dio having a breakdown on the ground.pucchi ran to him and asked "hey,what's wrong?"
"I- I lost the green lipstick you gave m-me" dio answered but his answers were stuck between slight sobs.
"Aw, thats nothing to be upset about. I'll buy you a new one"
"Of course it issss.and you can't just buy a new oneee.that ones really special to mee."dio whined while rolling on the floor like a child.Pucchi just sighed followed by a smile.
                              ...
            ~Somewhere on earth~

         "PFTTTTTTT" Ermes,Jolyne's girlfriend splat out and followed by laughter."I KNOW RIGHT!?!?" Jolyne said while laughing hysterically.
      You see,Jolyne was taking a jog this morning and passed Dio's mansion. She got a sudden urge to sneak in and snoop around. She looked around for an entrance. There was only an open window which unfortunately was on the second floor. So she used stone free to get up. Once she was in,she noticed  the room had a few things that was resembling Dio so she figured that it was his room. Jolyne heard the shower running so she guessed that dio wa taking a bath. She looked around,nothing really out of the ordinary.just some things that Dio would most likely have. It was almost a decent room until something caught her eye.it was a lime green lipstick and it was just sitting on his vanity.she tucked the lipstick in her pocket and quickly jumped out the window and ran off when she heard the tap on the shower go off followed by the bathroom doorknob slowly turning.
             "We should try it out." Ermes suggested. "I mean." She continued."you didn't just risk your life for nothing right?".
"Ok,first of all,its not that serious for my life to be on the line and second YES" Jolyne answered and put a thick layer of the cosmetic on her lips.she looked in the mirror and was surprised with the results."hey,it looks pretty good." She turned to Ermes who was gawking at her. Jolyne blushed. "H-hey stop looking at me like that" Jolyne said shyly and hit Ermes playfully. Ermes snapped back to reality and decided to try it on herself considering how she almost got a girl boner from how hot her girlfriend looked 😳😳😳. Ermes looked in the mirror and was also shocked at how good it made her look. Both Jolyne and Ermes looked at each other and blushed. Their faces slowly starts to get closer until the gap between their faces were completely gone.(kill me) and as the day drifted away, they did god knows what.but I can't write anything like that here since it ain't a lemon 😳😳😳.
                            ...

                  ~back to Dio~

Its been about a week since the incident happened and Pucci finally convinced Dio to let him buy a new lipstick. So,today was apparently Pucci's birthday and Dio wanted to do something special 😳😳😳. Dio told him to wait in his room(Dio's room) while he went into the bathroom for a second. Pucci had no clue on what was happening so he just waited. In the bathroom, Dio changed into a new pair of lingerie he bought yesterday just for this occasion.

He looked at himself im the mirror and smirked

He looked at himself im the mirror and smirked. You could see the lust in his eyes. He grabbed a towel and wrapped himself up. He opened the door and called for Pucci. Pucci then turned to dio."oh hey,what's up?why'd you call me?" That's when Dio's towel fell and exposed his sexy body with the lingerie on. Pucci's face went extremely hot and sweaty. He could feel the bulge growing in his pants. "Wh-wh" he said in shock. "Happy birthday baby" he said in a kinky manner. Dio sat on Pucci's lap and kissed him. It wasn't a lustful kiss, it was actually more sweet and full of love.  Pucci was still surprised but kissed him back. The kiss grew deeper and Dio grew hungrier. Now this is when things grow hot. Pucci's lips trailed down to Dio's neck and started sucking on it. Dio let out a quiet moan and his hand traveled down until it reached inside of Pucci's pants and grabbed his dick. Dio slowly stroked while Pucci tries to keep his moaning down. Dio suddenly stopped the skin ship. "B-before we continue,I wanna wear the new lipstick you bought me". Pucci was kind of down that they didn't just continue but he was too pleased to get mad so he just nodded. Dio got off of Pucci's lap and went over to grab the lipstick on his nightstand. To his surprise, it.wasn't.there. He  lost it and yeeted himself out the balcony and like. Died. Pucci stood there,shocked. When he realized his loved one had committed suicide, he literally ate an egg with the shell while shitting on the toilet and dies because of a seizure since he snorted 30 grams of cocaine 30 mins ago.(creds to Adam the gay cunt for the idea)
                                ...                                                      ~the backyard of Dio's neighbour~

             Gappy was in his backyard blowing bubbles minding his own business. Until he heard one of the bubbles he blew earlier pop right on top of his head and released an object which fell on his head. "Ouch!" He screeched and rubbed his head. The object seemed to be rolling then stopped. He picked it up and examined it. "Oh,its a lipstick wonder where this came from". Coincidentally,Gyro decided to come over and hang out at josukes'. He jumped over the fence and into the backyard."oi josuke,what you got there?"
"Oh this? It's just a lipstick. It appears that one of the bubbles I was blowing traveled somewhere and whilst returning back to me,it accidentally took it."
"Huh thats pretty bizzare. You gonna keep it or what?"
"Nah.I'll just throw it away. Its not really my choice of colour in lipstick anyways. I like my usual yellow colour better."
Gyro thought about it for a while before saying "its not really gay.if I try it out right?". "Pft,no. What you wanna?" Josuke said holding it in Gyro's direction. Offering it to him. "Just this once" he took the lipstick and carefully spread a layer on his lips. "How does it look? ". Gappy didn't say anything but instead took the lipstick  from Gyro's grasps and smeared it on his lips himself. They both went inside to look at themselves in the mirror. Bræuh they shocked asf."I think I'll keep this." Gyro said. What? No.I found it first so its only right that I have it" Josuke replied. "But it was MY idea to wear it in the first place so it belongs to me". Well what happens after is them basically having a stand fight but I'm too new at writing to be able to make up a fighting scenario and I haven't even read part 7 and 8

_________________________________________

Yes its me. I'm back and with JoJo. This is my first one shot and first JoJo fan fic. I've never really taken my other books seriously LOL sorry. But yeah pls inform me if I made any mistakes with the story line or anything because I haven't uh.. Read..part 7 and 8 yet...
Ok Idk what else there is to say but uh..hope you enjoyed. Pls vote, its would really make a Jobro happy. Also, 1832 WORDS?? HELL YEAH.
And uh WATCH JOJO OR DIE