𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙖,, - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ✧

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"it's whatever you want to call it. but just know my music is way better then yours." she snapped back.

"your room has music, right? take me to it. i'll show you the best fucking music you've ever heard." bakugou was mad.

'who does this girl think she is, thinking she has better music taste than me? she's all big talk.' he thought.

the earphones suddenly pulled away with jiro getting up at the same time.

"get up loser, you said you wanted to come to my room right?" jiro said as she walked backwards out of the common area.

bakugou immediately got up and followed while yelling insults.

-

"mi casa su casa." jiro yawned out as they entered her room.

'bakugou glanced over at everything in her room. soundproof walls covering every inch, a drum set, guitars on the wall, mcr posters on the corners, everything is fucking purple.

"what a damn nerd.." he grumbled to himself.

"your room is alright or whatever," he said loudly. lofi music was already playing lowly when they walked in.

jirou shut the door as she turned on her led lights.

"hey, porcupine, come here," she called out bored.

"i-?! the fuck you calling me you little shit! i don't follow your orders!" he screamed, walking over to the girl.

"you still came over here regardless," jirou said letting out a light laugh. bakugou was now hovering behind her, his body towering hers.

"choose. a. light. color. so the mood can be set." the remote was now in his hands as he looked over all the selections.

purple hues filled the room & the remote was tossed to the ground.

"you got some weird shit in here." the teen said as he walked over to her bed and sat down. jirou walked to her desk closest to the bed, her computer screen bright.

"i'm going to let you hear what real fucking music sounds like now, you bitch." jiro said while sticking her tongue out. bakugou ignored her and just stared at the side of the computer screen.

click clack click clack

"why the hell do you type so fucking loud?!" bakugou yelled. he was annoyed at how loud she was typing. all this bitch does is annoy me he thought.

"you're built like a damn oompa loompa and your hairline looks like the dirt on donald trumps ass. stop talking to me." she said with no care in the world.

"heh?! what the fuck do you think you're calling m-"

"goddamn bakugou! all you do is complain like- just shut the fuck up! you're so annoying and you're giving me a migraine! i'm trying to put on this song so just shut the fuck up, please and thank you!" she screamed.

"oh look at that. who would've thought the tiny emo had a loud voice." he laughed to himself.

"you really are pushing my buttons bakugou." jiro said as she typed.