Piper X Avery (Smut)

Avery'sPOV

I stood nervously in line for the ice skating rink, I hadn't been able to come here since the first school semester and I was nervous to meet all the new people my friends from class had been telling me about. I'm only 14 years old and a freshman, most of my friends are freshman and they're mostly 15. I stood shocked as I watched the door to the girls bathroom open as a girl walked in- there was a fight going on inside. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of being involved in a fight. I'm really not a violent person- I normally just cry if I get yelled at or something. My sister and her boyfriend stood in front of me, paying for their entry fees. I handed the employee $7 and he stamped my hand. I looked around before my eyes landed on a close friend of mine; Dan. He's a strait guy with a lovely girlfriend, Shannon, who's an amazing friend of mine. I looked over to him and yelled out while throwing my arms in the air. "Dan! What's up!?" He looked over towards me and I instantly regretted getting his attention- this fucker was stoned. "Avery~ Yoooo, Dude- I got some shit that you gotta tryyyyy~!" I groaned and shook my head as I pulled on the ice skates I brought with me.

"Dude- you know I don't do drugs, drinking, or smoking." Dan smiled at me while rapping an arm around my shoulder. "Shhh- There are cops around hereeeee." He was right- ever since those seniors trashed the glass walls around the ice rink they've hired multiple police for late Friday nights just like this one. I rolled my eyes at Dan as I stood wobbly on my ice skates- making me feel twenty times taller. After all- I'm only 4'9. I placed my hand on Dan's shoulder as I sat him down on the bench behind him.

"You need to calm your man tits dude- I'm gonna go get an energy drink. I'll be back in a sec." Dan nodded, I walked up to the stand where I get my food and energy drinks. I saw the cashier walk out of the back room, where all the frozen food is stored. "Hello, I'd like at White Monster and some mozzarella sticks please." She looked at me and gasped. "Oh my gosh I love your hair!" I nodded and smiled shyly. "Th-Thanks, How much is it?" I asked pulling out my wallet. She hit the buttons on the machine in front of her before grabbing my Monster and some pre-made mozzarella sticks. "$7.50 please." I handed her a ten and she gave me my change- I waved by and opened my drink while shoving an entire cheese stick into my mouth at once. I walked back to Dan only to see a crowd of people I didn't know around him. I sighed before taking a few large gulps of my Monster. I walked over to Dan and sat down.

"Averyyyy~ I missed youuuu~." I handed him a mozzarella stick and rolled my eyes. "Sure ya did- you totally didn't replace me with the seven different people crowded around you." As soon as I finished my food I took another swig of my drink. Dan rapped his arm around my shoulder and slurred his words. "Avery- this is Elliot, and Aaron, and-" "I get it Dan, your high. But I know those people. I'm talking about the ones I've never seen before in my life." Before Dan could retort anything else a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up before dragging me out of the lobby and into the large room where the ice rink was.

I blinked before seeing my friend Jeremiah, he smiled at me before pointing to the ice. "Let's go." I shook my head and pointed to my drink. "Nah- I have a drink. I can't go on the ice." He rolled his eyes before bluntly stating; "Chug it." I looked at the energy drink nervously. "I don't know man- I get seriously addicted to these things. Last time I chugged them I had like three and ended up being so jittery that I looked like I was one crack." Jeremiah snickered as he remembered how I screamed, cried, and laughed at almost nothing that night. That was last semester when me and my bitch of an ex were still together. "Dude- If you chug this one I'll legit get you another one right after we skate around for a bit." Now that caught my attention- I may have like $200 bucks in my wallet but who doesn't like free shit!? "Hell yeah! Fuckin bet!" I put the tall can to my lips and started chugging down the fizzy, fruity flavored drink. About 30 seconds after I started chugging I was done with the can, and with multiple loud burps. Jeremiah laughed as I threw the can in a random direction and hit a random 12 year old in the head.