Some Fun

And thus the smut begins
Warning for smut :)

---

"Well this is just PERFECT." Shouted Yellow as he stomped on the warp pad.

"How could they inactive it? They know we have to eat eventually." White scowled.

"Maybe they'll only leave it off for an hour or so? Remember they were really mad at us for what we did to the Pearls." Said Blue, who sat next to Pink. He was still holding the gem they found only moments ago, slowly rocking her back and forth as she slept.

Yellow let out a frustrated sigh before making his way off of the warp to sit on the other side of Pink. He held his head in his hands as he pouted. "This is so dumb." He grumbled before peering down at the gem in Pink's arms.

She was breathing lightly through her mouth, her form slowly raising and falling with each intake and outtake. Yellow took the time to let his eyes gaze over every part of her body. Her limbs were skinny, bruised with dirt and grime along with the rest of her. He could tell that her skin was soft under the filth and he longed to feel it under his finger tips.

Yellow reached his hand out to gently slide his fingers under her chin to make her face him. She stirred gently in her sleep and Pink slapped his hand away.

"Hey, let her rest." His brother in pink said rather defensivly.

"Oh relax, will you?" Yellow snapped back, immediately returning his fingers to caress the side of the gem's cheek, which she leaned into. "See? She likes being pet." He uttered with a smirk. Pink narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"This is probably the worst they've ever punished us, heh." Said White as he made his way down as well.

"Or the best." Uttered Yellow, continuing to stroke the small gem's cheek.

"Yeah, maybe Yellow's right. If we weren't sent here who knows how long this gem could've been standing there, all alone." Pink gave a sad look to the gem in his arms.

White nodded in agreement. By the looks of it, she could've maybe been standing there for years, maybe even more. Who could leave such a perfect looking gem all alone like that? It didn't seem like there was any valid reason to do so.

"Yellow!!"

White was snapped out of his thoughts hearing Pink yell.

"What?! I'm not doing anything!"

"Yes you are you creep!"

"What happened?" Asked White, leaning in to see what the problem was.

Pink was holding the gem - who was now awake - close to his chest, trying to keep her away from Yellow's reach. "Yellow is over here touching himself while petting her!"

Blue was quietly chuckling to himself in the background as his brothers argued.

Yellow huffed, rolling his eyes. "So what if I was? If you've forgotten, we haven't been able to do anything fun for nearly three years." He scowled. "And whenever we try to do something about it, we get punished. It's so unfair. This is our only chance to calm our-" he paused and balled his fists as he tried to think of the word. "Teenage hormones without someone being here to stop us!

"You are absolutely disgusting." Pink uttered in slight disbelief. "Look at her! She can't even walk for Stars sake!"

The gem in his lap hugged him tightly while she watched with wide eyes as the brothers fought.

Yellow growled in frustration before whipping around to face White. "What do you think, White? Should we have a little fun with her before our "guardians" come to stop us?" Pink punched him in the shoulder.