Yn's Forever hero 1

Yn's pov:

After Jason faded away, I was still here so I shouted, "What the hell do you want from me?" I shouted. "I've told you this already princess." "I want you." Freddy said. "you will never have me." I said. "I guess we'll see about that. Won't we?" Freddy said kissing me.

Jason's pov:

I woke up pissed off. 'Jason!' Mother said. 'This girl really cares for you, knowing what you do. I told you Jason. Yn is yours. Save her.' Mother said. I nodded. And cut her arm like I did before. 

Freddy's pov:

I was surprised. Yn wasn't fighting me when I kissed her. She fights me on everything else. I then stopped kissing her. She was stunned. That's probably why she didn't fight. Yn looked at me with a smirk. "What?" I asked. She started to fade. So I grabbed onto her so I would be in the real world with her so I could take down Jason and make yn mine once and for all.  I was pulled into the real world, but in another area of crystal lake. "Damn it!" I shouted.

Yn's pov:

While Freddy kissed me, I was in complete and utter shock. I didn't expect Freddy to do that. When Freddy stopped kissing me, I felt a cut made in my arm. I looked at Freddy with a smirk. Knowing I was about to wake up. "What?" Freddy asked. I said nothing as I faded away waking up. Freddy grabbed onto me, but I knew there was nothing he could do. I woke up in Jason's arms. He looked at me, with sad eyes and said, "yn, I'm sorry." "Sorry?" I said confused. "Sorry for what?"