chapter 27

Chapter 28

I wake up and see Luke on his laptop.

I rubb my eyes ... I'm so tired lately

"good morning sunshine." Luke was now behind me ... Stupid vampire speed.

"it's not even the morning it's the afternoon, plus im still pissed off with you."

"true it is still the afternoon, and maybe this will fix the pissed off part."

He handed me a envelope that was addressed to him.

"why are you giving me this when it's for you?"

"just think of it as a I'm sorry type thing an a early wedding present."

I opened the envolope up, 2 tickets fell out

I looked at the tickets

Allstar weekend he got me tickets to go see allstar weekend ... Omfg I love this kid, and he got me VIP tickets ....

"how did you get there's, there all sold out plus VIP?"

"it was hard but I got them in the end, and with this lovely VIP ticket you can go backstage after the show for a meet and greet, and a little jam session so you better tune that guitar of yours"

Wait since when did he know I could play? And how the hell did he know that I was in Love with allstar weekend?

"are you comeing with me?"

Luke laughed

"me in a concert with a lode of screeming girls drooling over gay guys I don't think so."

I slaped him on the head

"allstar weekend are not gay, who the hell am I ment to take?"

"one of your friends from your old school maybe?"

"rio"

Luke took the tickets off me and put them into the envelope

"I'm putting these somewere safe."

Omg I'm going to see allstar weekend I better call rio.

~ day of the concert ~

Me and rip had our allstar weekend tshirts on ready I had my guitar with me aswell.

I was going to meet zach from allstar weekend and Cameron omfg I can't wait were in a huge Que of screaming girls, not that I can complain me and rio were aswell.

A lady came rond asking to see the VIP tickets.

Me and rio screemed and waved our hands up like freaks.

"VIP tickets?"

I smiled trying to hold back my screem

I handed her the tickets, she uncliped the black rope to let us out.

"follow me ladies you go in first since you get the front, oh and I see you brought a guitar with you for you jam session after the gig, I'll take that to put backstage."

She took my guitar and opened a big door showing a huge arena.

"omg, you boyfriend rocks." rio let out a screech.

"I know." I laughed

The woman pointed towards the front.

"here you go ladies, you will be standing here plese be careful with the bar and plese no jumping up on stage other wise you will be escorted out of here, though I don't blame you them boys at fit."

We all laughed as the woman walked away with my guitar.

The place started to fill up pretty fast.

Lots of screaming girls, try thousands

Then the hole place went quiet we here'd the sound of a electric guitar

Then a huge spot light came on to the stage, there he was ... Zach the fittest boy in the world.

Then everybody screamed, it was mental.