Chapter 6

"What!?!" shouted Robin, Batman, and Nightwing at the same time.

"Bug out!" yelled Ladybug while leaving with Wolverine.

"Really sis? What's wrong?" asked Bridgette while de-transforming.

"They figured us out! No one can figure us out! I'm such a bad guardian," I said.

"What no, sis your the best miraculous holder and a great guardian. You've had to be a leader ever since we were 13. Never say your not fit for this because you are amazing!" Bridgette assured.

"Let's go to bed and explain to the bats about our identities tomorrow," said Bridgette.

What they didn't know was that they had a visitor the whole time.

The bats were so confused with what was happening. They reached home and

"Alfred did you know that Bridgette and Marinette are heroes?" asked Tim.

"As a matter of fact yes I did know they were heroes," Alfred stated.

"But how?" asked Jason.

"I felt there essence when I met them just like they felt mine," Alfred said.

None of the bats could go to bed after what they discovered.

The Next Day:

Bridgette and I were ready to go out and meet up with the bats. Bridgette left me for a moment to go and get coffee from the cafe when

"Marinette where are you going?" questioned Adrien.

"Not your business," I answered.

"It is since were soulmates and made for each other. You have to listen and do what I say."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on bugaboo, now that we know who each other are we are truly made for each other," Adrien explained while dragging me into the elevator.

"Let go of me Adrien," I said.

"No, you are mine," he stated.

"STOP RIGHT THERE AGRESTE!" screamed Bridgette.

But it was too late the elevators closed before my sister could save me. Adrien started dragging me toward is room and transformed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Everything will be fine princess," he stated.

He grabbed me and put something on my nose. Everything went black.

Bridgette's point of view:

I was making my coffee when I had the urge to protect. I turned around to see that Agreste kid grabbing my sister. Her eyes widen and I knew that Adrien had figured out our identities and is going to hurt my sister.

"STOP RIGHT THERE AGRESTE!" I screamed while running towards them.

But it was too late the doors close on me and my sister is having a panic attack. I did the only thing I could think of I called Bruce

"BRUCE, YOU NEED TO SUIT UP NOW!" I shouted through the phone,

"What happened Bridgette?" Bruce asked confused.

"Get all the bats on the phone now!" I stated.

"They're all here," Bruce said.

"Adrien figured out our identities and he's Cat Noir. He confronted Marinette and bringing her somewhere. We have to go save her right now! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT BOY WILL DO TO MY SISTER." I yelled worried.

"THAT CAT ASKED FOR HIS DEATH SENTENCE!" Damian screamed.