Meliodas x OC! Reader

Eliza's P

Eliza's P.O.V
It's been 10 years since I've seen the other sin's...but why should I care? They betrayed me when all the Liones knights came after us. They abandoned me when I needed them most. I never expected for Meliodas to betray me...after what happened the night before it all began.
"Meliodas...I hate you." I muttered under my breath as my other savage tribe members finally returned from hunting for our lunch.
"We caught two boars!" One of the members shouted and I nodded with no emotion. How could I? After everything that's happened to me...I can't move on so easily.
"Lady Eliza!! A giant boar with a building on it is approaching us!!" Someone shouted and I closed my eyes to concentrate on what presence was inside the building.
"This presence..it's them!" I shouted and ran out towards the entrance of our town and saw the boar stop moving. People started walking out and it was indeed the Seven Deadly Sins and...princess Elizabeth?
"Yo~! Eliza is here right? Can we talk to her?" Meliodas spoke cheerfully as they jumped off the bar. I glared angrily at them with hatred in my eyes.
"I'm right here!" I spoke firmly and Meliodas smiled at me but I held in the feeling of wanting him to feel his arms around me..
"You look different~! Can you join us again? The ten commandments have awakened and we need your power." Meliodas casually spoke and I slapped his cheek with tears of frustration dripping down my cheeks.
"Monkey sin of mischief! That is enough!" Merlin blurted out but I glared at her so she'd stop speaking.
"You expect me to help you? Ha! As if I'd ever help the people who abandoned me when I needed them!!" I shouted loudly and noticed the guilt that was in Meliodas' eyes.
"Lady Eliza please...! All of Britannia will be destroyed...!" Elizabeth pleaded with sorrow in her sapphire eyes. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath.
"Fine...but don't expect me to stay forever." I spoke seriously and started saying goodbye to my tribe. As we entered the bar, Meliodas began to ignore me. He started groping Elizabeth and it made me angry. I guess even after all this time...I still love him.
"Eliza...we really are sorry. I had to focus on saving the others since the captain was close by and you weren't back then." I was shocked that the boar sin of gluttony was the one to apologize. I never expected it..
"I forgive you all...except for Meliodas. I won't ever forgive him." I huffed angrily and walked out the bar to get some fresh air as hawk's mom was moving ahead.
"You really won't forgive me..?" I looked behind me to see Meliodas. I immediately looked away...I can't even look him in the eye.
"I hate you okay!? I was hurt...and you left me to die! You saved the princess but not me! Why!? I thought we were friends..." I couldn't hold back the tears amymore and began to cry. Meliodas soon pulled me into his arms and I tried pushing him away, his grip tightened.
"I'm so sorry...I thought you would've been alright on your own. I didn't realize the pain I put you through...I'm sorry Eliza. I really am.." Meliodas' soothing voice make the hatred I held for him just vanish completely. He didn't know...I want to hate him but I can't.
"...I forgive you." I looked into his emerald orbs and began to blush. He still hasn't changed at all..
"Your face is red~" Meliodas winked playfully as he laughed. I huffed and punched him off of me.
"I can't believe I fell in love with you-" I immediately covered my mouth and blushed like crazy.
"Oh~? Well well well~ I love you too!" Meliodas smiled happily and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Finally...my dream finally came true.
     °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °
Sorry it took so long! I was going through a lot, but I'll try my best to keep updating!