Zeldris x Depressed! Reader ((Modern AU))

Requested by: Fionathe_human21
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It was winter time in Liones City and the children were all outside to build snowmen or making snow angels. For Y/N however...was taking a small walk. You had been trying to avoid Zeldris for about a week now. He was starting to catch on why you only ever wore long sleeves, tights, and refused to dress for p.e. Everyone knew what you were hiding and some didn't care. Others did and were worried. Zeldris always tried to get you alone to talk but it never worked out.
"Why won't he just give up?..." You had quietly whispered to yourself as you continued walking in the snow that gently landed on your clothing. You knew though that Zeldris wasn't the type of person to give up so easily.
"Y/N!!" You recognized that voice anywhere, it was Zeldris. You looked behind you to see him running towards you and you had began to run away from him so he wouldn't question you.
"Y/N stop running away! Let me talk to you!!" Zeldris shouted and you kept on running since it felt as if you couldn't stop. You eventually reached the park and Zeldris pinned you down to the snow covered ground.
"Zeldris..." You muttered softly and was shocked once he started caressing your cheek. Luckily there was no one around at the part of the park you both were in.
"You're depressed...right? Please Y/N...let me help you! You're not alone...!" You begun to cry after hearing his loving words and pulled him closer to you.
"I'm just sad...my parents abuse me. They make me feel like I'm nothing...I wanted to end my life but I always hesitated. I didn't want to leave you..." You spoke softly and enjoyed the warmth of Zeldris' arms around you. The cold feeling of the snow didn't bug you at all.
"I'll take you away from your parents! I won't let them hurt you anymore...! I'm glad you didn't choose to die...I love you so much Y/N. You mean everything to me and I promise that I'll never let you go!" Zeldris declared as he helped you stand up and looked into your e/c orbs. His smile made you feel all warm inside.
"I love you too Zeldris...forever." Both you and Zeldris leaned closer to each other. Moments later your lips met and it felt right to be in his arms. They finally got what they wanted most for Christmas...each other's love.