Chapter One

"You ready darlin?" Adam yelled upstairs. Anna was getting dressed to go out for dinner. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Anna groaned. "Already? Hell I'm good, but not that good." Adam replied hotly. Anna blushed and giggled, swatting his chest as she passed him. "Can we take the bike? Pretty please?" She asked sweetly. Adam grinned down at her and nodded as they headed towards the garage. Riding with Adam on his motorcycles had quickly become one of Anna's favorite past times. The wind in her face, the power of the bike, the speed and adrenaline. It was all such a rush, and she was hooked. They had discovered the easiest way for them to ride comfortably was for her to ride in front of Adam's big body. He needed the extra leg room. She squealed as Adam sped down the highway. Shifting gears and revving the powerful engine. Anna shuddered. Yet another reason she loved riding. The vibrations from the bike nestled between her thighs always kickstarted her hormones. She couldn't stop the moan that slipped out as the bike sped up. Adam chuckled behind her. 'Of course he noticed..' Anna thought silently. As they pulled up to a red light, Adam grabbed her knees and rested her thighs over his own. Effectively spreading her wide and pressing her more intimately against the seat. She mewled as he revved the bike loudly, trying to clamp her thighs shut. "Don't." Adam growled. That one word froze her movements and she relaxed back into his chest. Adam slid his hand around her waist, under the bottom of her shirt. His big hand covered most of her stomach, stroking slowly as he pulled her back against his hard length, then down against the seat again. Anna's eyes nearly crossed. Her body rose higher and higher. Her toes curling in her boots as she tried to slow herself down. "Feel that Anna? Don't fight it. Don't chase it Baby." Adam slid his hand up to her throat, holding her against him and stilling her movements. "Now Anna." He rumbled in her ear. Ann's entire body went taught. From the tips of her toes to the roots of her hair. A high pitched keen left her throat as she flew over the ledge into oblivion. She slumped back into Adam's embrace as he took off again purring sweet praises and compliments in her ear.

-------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this is short. This is the second book in the Adam and Anna series. Let me know what you think. :)