Ch.2

My mom and sister came into my room at 5 o'clock in the morning to wake me up to I could get ready.
I got changed into a pair of leggings and a grey sweatshirt. I went and brushed my teeth and hair and went down stair so we could go. I slipped on my Air Force 1s and we headed off the the airport.

We got there at 6 am because of traffic and waited for and hour until our plane was called.
The ride there was boring and I slept the entire time.

Once we got on the ferry to Cairnholm I pulled out my book and started reading. Piper was walking around taking photos on her phone while my mom was reading her magazine.

It don't remember how long it took to get there but I knew it was a while . We got to shore and took our bags to the Pub/Hotel we were staying at. I was so excited because it was the one from the book, "the Priest Hole". I ran inside and went to the owner for our keys .

My mom went in after me and started a conversation with the owner while Piper and I ran upstairs to the room. I called one of the beds and my sister called the other. Since I was the oldest mom had to sleep in the same bed as Piper instead of me . " When do you think we're visiting grandma ?" I asked Piper while lying in my bed.
"I don't know , but why are we visiting her now?" She said to my while lying in hers.
"I Hope nothing bad happened" "same"

Our mom came into our room and said " come in girls were going to visit grandma now ."
"Already?" I asked my mom.
"Yes now come on it's important" she replied.

We walked to her house since it's was near there and knocked on the door.
"Come in" our grandma said from inside .
We walked in and saw grandma lying on the couch with a box beside her.
"Oh girls, come here I have something to give you " she said in a very weak voice .
I walked over and she handed me the box. She looked at my necklace and smiled.
"Don't loose the envelope in the box" she said to my sister and I . And with that she went quiet .
"She died" I told my mom who was standing beside me .
"I know sweetheart" my mom said back. Piper started crying . we walked out of the house and told the bar owner what had happened since we don't know any numbers.

My sister and I went to the room and sat on one of the beds. We opened the box and inside were 2 letter . One for us and one that's said " For Miss Peregrine" on the front .

Piper opened the letter addressed to us and all it had were directions .
We walked downstairs and said " hey mom can we go to this place . Its a letter that grandma gave us".
My sister held up that letter while I had the other letter in my pocket .
"Of course but be back when I call you" my mother replied .

"Ok see you later" My sister and I said at the same time .

And off we went .