Catch Up Jack

I don't want to rush so quickly cause I got deal with in Real life.

So I can focus the other requests and please not too much of requests, sometimes my head is having a headache after I doing something at my home so hard.

Here's Jack Catch up and I hope you guys Like it :)

•AnnIsAmazing•

How you Meet him

"You can live with here, (Y/n) since you were travel around the world. You need to be rest" Jesse said while you guys walking around the beacon town. You were travel around the world like to the mines, swaps and more.

Luckily, Jesse is your long time best friend and He/She glad found you on the forest, tired and dirty.

"Oh Jesse you don't have to" You give Him/Her a small smile "Come on, After the Witherstorm incident and I was worried about you so much. You're pushing yourself to the dangerous places and I won't let you do that again". Jesse is right, You were pushing yourself to the Dangerous places.

"Alright, Jesse you insist and I'll live here to your town" You smile at Him/Her and Jesse hugs at you "Jesse?" Both of you heard a man voice as you look at him which is had Eye patch and Sleeveless shirt.

"Oh Jack! Can you give a tour with my friend?" Jesse said and Jack nodded "Sure" He nodded "This is Jack, He can take you a tour around the beacon town."

"But I just wanted to bonding Together just like old times!" You pout at Him/Her "I'll back to you after I fix something important" Jesse said as giving a smile at you and leaves.

"I'm Jack, Jesse's Friend" He introduced himself and smiled at you "And you are?" He asked "I'm (Y/n), Jesse's long time best friend" You smile back at him.

His Thoughts on You

I gotta admit. . .  (Y/n) is beautiful and coolest person, I mean He/She give fighting advice and Oh darn, His/Her smile is cute and I can't stop thinking about You!!!

Darn it! Come on Jack! Stop daydreaming about (Y/n)!! I can feel my face is red and hit right now, Ugh! >/////<

How He Confession

It's been Months that You and Jack are close friends but sometimes when He's with you, He was shy and nervous sometimes.

Today, You're going with Jack to the Mines "Hey (Y/n)!" You heard Jack was called to you and smiled at him "You came! Ready?" You grinned and He nodded while headed to the mines.

It's been Hours, You and Jack mining together and found some few gems. Both of you sitting on the ground for the rest but this time things get awkward.

"So Uhm. . .  (Y/n) I just wanted to tell you something" Jack spoked "Sure go ahead, you can tell me anything" You give him a sweet smile at him "W-Well. . . . These Feeling filling me up and I can't stop thinking about you, So I was wondering if-"

"I like you"

"Huh?"

"I like you Jack more than Friend" You said while your cheeks went red and Jack's face is red like redstone "Y-You do?!" He said, You giggles and nods "Absolutely!"