Relationship is serious

To the girl I love,
             I have seen people getting into a relationship and breaking it within months. After, they get into another relationship to break it. Also, I have seen couples who are in a relationship for 14 years. Relationship is not for fun and time pass. It’s more than that. It’s a responsibility. It should uplift you towards your goal. But yes, people will face many ups and downs. They cry, they fight, they get hurt and they might also think that they had enough. But I tell you, relationship comes with its own set of challenges. The beauty of a love story always depends on overcoming those challenges. Our story doesn’t have to end. Let us rewrite it, from the beginning. We both have stories to tell and we both kept it under our soul, buried deep inside. We both have secrets to share. We both have insecurities. We both have fears. But trust me, we will make it through the storms. I can wait for you, but if it’s only me who waits then I am scared. Waiting alone for someone is like swimming in the middle of the ocean without any life jacket. Soon or later eventually you will drown and die. Only my love won’t make any difference, so try to open that gate to your world. Let me in and let me love you.