Chapter 2: Hidden Motives

Ladybug and Cat Blanc fight against Evillustrator as they both dodge chainsaws and bats as Ladybug calls for her lucky charm once again like usual.

"Lucky charm! A wallpaper?" Ladybug said as she looked up and around and saw a stick and glue and Chloe's wall as Evillustrator tries to find her ready for his next attack.

The floor suddenly got a little sticky but Ladybug was careful to not step in the glue, Evillustrator somehow bumped into a piece of paper but realized it was stuck to his right hand trying to take it off, Cat Blanc knocked him over as Ladybug arrived to break the item; a pen.

"No more evil little akuma! Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo catching the butterfly.

"Bye bye little butterfly!" Ladybug looked at her partner as Cat Blanc paced around as if he was worried because Marinette was at the same place and time the akuma attacked.

"Marinette!" Cat Blanc called out trying to find her as Ladybug detransformed into her normal self.

"Cat Blanc? What are you doing here?" Marinette asked as she looked around for Adrien since they were hanging out with Nino and Alya at the bakery but couldn't find them.

"Purrincess, you okay?" Cat Blanc purred as he asked her to see if she was okay but she nodded her head.

"Ok see you later then," Marinette said as she giggled at her partner's silliness and walked towards Adrien and greeted him like usual.

"Hey Marinette. How's up? I mean.. what's up?" Adrien stuttered as Alya and Nino laughed at his flustered face.

"We're doing fine. Evillustrator somehow got akumatized again!" Marinette groaned as she got irritated on how Evillustrator was akumatized 20 times by now.

"So anyone like Ladybug or Cat Blanc?" Alya asked as she looked at Adrien and Marinette as she smirked.

"C-Cat Blanc. He's nice but I adore his face, it's so cute but also the way he helped Ladybug," Marinette gushed as she talked most of the time while Alya was excited hearing from her BFF.

"Girl I never knew you liked Cat Blanc so much, sneaky girl!" Alya exclaimed as she sarcastically explains to Marinette about her crush.

For the next few days, Marinette and Alya continued talking about boys. The conversation started off with Nathaniel and Luka then Adrien and Cat Blanc, and eventually Marinette's face lights up as soon as Alya said Cat Blanc's name.

"Marinette," Alya said as she waved her arm in her face to help her regain her composure.

"Huh? Sorry for zoning out Alya, I was thinking about something at the last minute," Marinette explained. It wasn't a lie but a half truth.

"Alright girl see you later then," Alya waved goodbye as Marinette looked behind her to spot two blue hypnotic eyes.

Cat Blanc was looking forward to seeing Marinette as his ears perked up as he knocked on her window, waiting for her response. Marinette walked to her window and opened it letting the white leathered cat heroine inside as she prepared snacks for them both.

"You know, you could be my wife someday," Cat Blanc joked as he winked playfully whispering in her ear.

The two joked all evening but Cat Blanc wasn't joking entirely about that joke, he seriously meant what he said.

Be mine forever, we'll be the most powerful couple someday if you agree. Am I too possessive over you?

He couldn't help but think of every single thing he do to her as his feelings developed into an extreme obsession.