Chapter 6

AJ Pov

I haven't been to sleep right now I'm just Laying here with Junior and Sha sleeping in my arms and so It is about 10 o'clock so I decided to go and cook some breakfast before I call my bro's over to talk about that punk ass nigga Shawn.  I made some mickey mouse shaped waffles for my son and then I just made some regular waffles for Sha and then I made eggs and turkey bacon because I and my son can't eat regular bacon.

I was done and so I went and woke them up and while they were eating I went and got in the shower and got dressed so I  call my bro and they were on their way.  I told Sha about last night and she already knows that I have a gang but I also have a legal job and she is fine with it.

So I had her take junior out and have a day for them so he can be comfortable around her and soon bros came. It is Jay, Aaron, Max, and the twin's Ray and RJ. They have been my bros since grade school so right now we just chilling in the living room talking about what we gonna do to Shawn.

Jay -  So when did you find out about junior?

AJ- I found out last night when I had to hold my son while he was crying.

Max-  So what is the plan for Shawn?

Ray-  I say we should take him to one of the trap houses and take him to the " fun room".

Everyone- we all agree that he needs to be taught a lesson.

RJ -  We should get to work on this plan AJ you gonna have to get your baby momma in on this asap.

As soon as RJ said that Donni knocked on the door I let her in and we all told her they plan and she was happy because she loves our child.

Sha Pov

I was out with Junior we went to the park and he loved it then we went to the ice cream place around the corner it is called Betty Rae's ice cream shop. Junior was so happy and I loved it I let him pick whatever he wanted so he got chocolate with brownie pieces and I got the same thing.

We finished up our ice cream and I cleaned Junior face he was just happy and so we decided it was time to head back home so he can spend time with his daddy and we can just relax. When we pulled up all her friends were gone and AJ's mom was home. 

I got junior out of the car and we walked into the house we walked to AJ's room she was laying down until junior jumped in the bed and she just started laughing and playing with her son it made me so happy. So we started talking about what AJ planned to do about Shawn and it was a good thing that she protected who she loves.

AJ Pov

I was talking with Sha and playing with my son when my mom said dinner was done. We went to eat and after we ate I ran my son a bath after I washed junior up and put on his pajamas he laid in my bed.  I ran Sha a bubble bath so she could relax I had some work to do in the study. I am working on my projects for my legitimate business and so I was working I didn't even hear Sha come in my door.

Sha came and sat on my lap while I was writing out more of my project to help kids that are different and outcasts. My project is to create a space for them to be themself and not feel alone in the world. So while I was working I didn't notice that Sha had fallen asleep on me so I was like might as well go to sleep got a big day tomorrow.

Next Day

Today is the day we get Shawn and take him to the "fun room" and I was ready to make him pay for what he did to my son.  I just got dressed I have to take my son to school he loves school he has so many friends Sha was still sleeping so I went to wake up my son ready.

 I woke him up and made sure he did his hygiene stuff and so I got him dressed and made sure he ate breakfast and we left to get him to school. When I got back home Sha woke up and look mad.

Sha- Where did u go, baby?

AJ- I went to take Junior to school remember today is Monday we don't have school.

Sha- Aww okay I forgot I'm suspended...

AJ- Yea but I have to go and meet my bro's so we can get Shawn.

Sha- Okay just be safe and come home in one piece please baby.

Sha kisses me and I smile and say I will before leaving out the door again and going to meet up with my bros. I get to the trap and go to my office and my crew is there waiting for me to tell them how we gonna get Shawn. 

So I told them that we are gonna grab him at Donni's house he is there right now. So we all were dressed in black we plan to make it look like we were robbing Donni but she is in on the plan. So we got in my black truck and drove to her house and we parked in the back so she already knows. 

We all hopped out and to the back of her door and it was unlocked as we planned and so we ran into the house they were in the living room I had a gun and it was pointed at Shawn and we told Donni to just stay where she was. Ray and RJ grabbed Shawn and tied him up and took him to the truck we waited till he was gone and told Donni the rest of the plan.  

The crew was gonna take him to the trap and into the " fun room" and torture him and make sure he learns his lesson. I couldn't tell her everything because she doesn't like Violence and so we left back to the trap. The crew took him downstairs and I went to change and so when I went downstairs he did know why he was there.

Shawn- Why am I here you bastards?

AJ- You are here because you hit my son you bitch ass nigga..

Shawn - fuck you and you punk ass kid 

AJ - ( punched the shit out of him) See you fucked up when you touched my son so know my bros will show you what happens when you fuck with family.

Ray and Max no more talking AJ said, beat his ass and torture him and make sure he cries and begs for mercy, and when y'all done kill him after and make sure nothing traces back to us.