Chapter 2

HERO

Jo bites her bottom lips and say *Apologies I didnt mean to swear. I should've warned you.*  Why is she apologising for cursing, on how hot the food is?.

I take  another bite of my food but i assured her that *Its okay honestly both swearing and your other...thing. And what should you have warned me on?* Ugh for fuck sakes i should not have said that now I sounds like im in need - I am in need - i know its stupid but i think I have a crush on this Josphine girl. Her eyebrows raise in confusion and i put my head in my hand and tell her *I didn't meant it... well i did. Argh you know what I'm going to leave* I get up and leave my food on her table, as i go I feel her fingers gripping onto my wrist as she tiptoes to reach my height, she whispers in my ear *I have today free, let's make this one quick.*  I grin at what she said. She leads the way to her spotless bedroom (I still don't know what is messy).

I unbutton her white thingymajig - I have no clue what it is called - but my eyes meet her breasts she lifts my chin up for me to stop looking. Her cold hands go up my back as she takes my white top off, we both take out jeans off ourselves leaving her in a white lace bra and panties and me with plain black Calvin Klein boxers. I step forward, grabbing her thighs to my waist as we kiss; it was a strong kiss i opened my mouth to let Jo insert her tongue through my mouth. I do the same. We both taste each other. Both of my knees beside her curves as slides my boxers down and  she is surprised by the view.
. I smirk as i took the hook off her Bra and panties. I lower myself down and tell her *Are you sure about this?*. She moans *Yes, Hero. My hormones are already fucked and we haven't even started.* I practically cackle like a fucking witch and with a blink of an eye im already inside of her

I assure you the night was filled with bliss.