Honesty

Nash's POV

I kissed her. I looked into those big brown eyes and just got sucked in.

She's with matt, one of my best friends, what the hell am I thinking, oh ya, in not.

I need to stop thinking about her, for everyone's sake.

Of course kissing her was a huge mistake because she immediately puts her hand on my chest and pushes me away.

"What the hell Nash?!?" She yells at me as we stand up.

"My relationship with Matt was already ruined once and that killed me, so how the hell do you think you can come and do this?!" She yells a bit quieter but with much more anger.

"I... I wasn't thinking." I stutter out.

"Of course you weren't! You never do! Just, ugh, just don't say anything, and stay away from me and Matt." she states and then throws her empty starbucks cup fiercely into the garbage can and walks down the street towards the hotel.

I'm such an idiot. Why would I let it get this far?

Her smile. Her laugh. Her humour. Her eyes. Her freckles. Her personality.

I fell for it all.

Truly, deeply, fell in love with Riley Dallas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley's POV

As I walk towards the hotel I think about everything that just happened.

I regret some of the things I said, like when I said he never thinks, but the rest was true.

I have to admit I felt a small connection before I shoved him away, but nothing compared to Matt.

I walk into the hotel and see a bunch of the guys in the restaurant down the hall and I go join them.

I pull up a chair and sit between Matt and Hayes.

"Where's Nash? I thought you guys were hanging out." Hayes questions.

"Um, he went to, um, get snacks for rehearsals and I was getting tired so I came back." I lie.

Hayes and the other guys nod in belief.

I quickly pull out my phone and test Nash.

To Nash:
Bring rehearsal snacks. cover story.

I turn off my phone quickly to hide it and then realize what I have to do.

I have to tell Matt the truth, it's the only way we will fully trust eachother.

"Matt, can I talk to you?" I say after getting his attention.

"Uh, yeah, sure." he says with agreement and confusion.

I lead him the nice sitting area in the lobby and take a deep breath as we sit on the couch.

"So I want to be honest with you." I start.

"I don't want to keep secrets and make things worse so I will just tell you now." I continue and he furrows an eyebrow.

"When I was with Nash, we got some starbucks and when my spilled we had a bit of a moment and he nearly kissed me, but I pushed him away and told him off, its not going to happen again." I explain as best I can.

"Are you kidding me? I'll kill him." he says with a scoff.

"No, it was a mistake, I told him off and he knows better, don't ruin your friendship over it." I quickly respond.

"Fine, thanks for telling me, but can you do me a favour?" He asks with a smirk.

"Sure." I say with a wink.

"Can you stop being so damn irresistable!" He demands jokingly.

"I'll try my best." I joke and kiss him on the nose.

After we all head back to our rooms Skylar tells mahogany and I about her night with Shawn and Mahogany tells Skylar and I about the fiend she ran into at the mall today.

I told them about why I left so quickly when we got here this afternoon but avoided the Nash stuff to avoid drama.

After we turn off the tv we all fall asleep pretty quickly and this day washed out of my head as I sleep.

(A/N hey guys! So I know it's been a loooong time since I updated so I tried to make this chapter longer for you guys! If like to thank you all for the amazing 9.72K reads!!! That is phenomenal!!!!! You guys really are the best. Please keep commenting, voting, and reading! ~Julia <3 )