"Umm.. Jaemin hyung..we'll take a rest for a while outside. Is that okay?" Chenle asks, eye glaring to Haechan because he is the only one who pays no attention to the enviornment.

Jaemin dismisses the younger boys. He really thinks that the boys are being ignored and their time are being wasted with the two souless bodies.

Jaemin is convinced that he's in a better condition than Haechan because the friend of his isn't responding to anything. At least, Jaemin is able to snap out of his thoughts and concentrate on some part of the environment.

"Haechan! Hey..Hyuck! Lee Hyuck!"

"Huh? What? Oh—Jaemin..yes?" Just like person whose soul instantly sticks back to their body, Haechan finally wakes up from his deep thinking.
"Where are the kids?"

He points out to the sofa infront of them from seeing the absence of Jisung and Chenle. Jaemin narrows his eyebrows, suddenly being so concerned about his friend. He has never seen Haechan being like this before. So uncontrolled and clueless.

"Hyuck..what is going on? You look...off."

He states in a worried tone but he's not sure how the statement goes inside Haechan's ears because he apologizes softly.

"No..don't say sorry to me. I'm not scolding you Hyuck. I really feel like I need to know what's bothering you alot. I know I am not the one to talk since most of the time I am the off one but still... something is surely bothering you."

Jaemin softly rubs the nape of Haechan's neck. He knows Haechan likes to be comforted that way since they met.

"Take you time..but I am always here to listen." Jaemin smiles and reassures his friend that he isn't try to force him out.

"No..I think I will feel better if I tell you"

Jaemin's chest tightens seeing the watery gazes that are looking into the distance and not to his eyes. He realises that Haechan is trying to keep those tears to himself and that looking into Jaemin's sympathizing eyes will only makes him uncontrollably cry.

"It's okay Hyuck.." the artist tries his best to calm the trembling back of Haechan. He pats on the back softly and  patiently waits for him to be able to speak.

"I..I am in love with someone who has a lover." His soft voice admits finally. Tears roll down like waterfalls and Jaemin can't pretend like he doesn't see them anymore. So he makes the man faces up to him.

"Haechan-ah..." he wipes away the tears with his fingers and Haechan leans in.

"I don't know why I am so stupid like this. Crying over someone with just a pathetic one sided love. "

"Oh..Haechannie..No, you are not stupid. It's not like you can control youself when you love someone. It's not your fault"

"I feel sorry for everyone because I am being too emotional.... I- I don't even know how I can.." he sobs and heaves with no control. Jaemin's strokes on his hair are his hopes and wishes for Haechan to stop hurting himself with feelings. "..Jaemin ah..tell me..how can I stop myself from loving him?"

He desperately looks at Jaemin and begs for the answer. The artist's mouth opens up to give an answer–he wishes to give an answer– but he couldn't come up with one. This is the same question that he has for himself. How can I stop myself from loving Jeno?