one

"well look who it is. mute boy." hansung growls, snickering to his small group of friends who were standing around him. yeosang sighs, turning to walk away.

he rolls his eyes, when hansung reaches for his shoulder, grabbing him roughly and spinning him around. yeosang was stunned, but only looked at him with pure hatred in his eyes.

"I'm talking to you!" he yells, yeosang grimacing. man his breath stinks.. yeosang thinks to himself, the foul odor making his nose scrunch.

"oh what, is the little bitch gonna cry?" the taller teases, shoving him down to the ground, spitting on him as he laughs, gesturing for his friends to follow him as he strolled down the hallway.

yeosang sighs, dusting himself off, and standing back up. he fixes his backpack, cracking his neck gently as he walks towards his class.

"here's the notes for today. I expect that you will do well on the test coming up this friday, it's about half of your grade for this semester." the teacher says, passing stacks of paper to each row, each student passing the rest of the stack backwards.

"mister lee, what about the homework?" a girl in the back pipes up, making the whole class groan.

"oh yes! thank you youngji! I almost forgot. here's your homework for tonight too." mister lee passes it back, most of the kids having a frown on their face, pouting as they passed the homework around.

"alright, the bell will ring in twenty seconds, so you are free to leave." he says, smiling warmly as he walks back into his office.

"seriously youngji! I don't have time for the homework!" someone yells, making the whole class erupt with agreements and harsh words.

"guys stop. she didn't do anything wrong, we would have had to do it tomorrow anyways." someone says from the back of the room, and people sigh, nodding as the bell rings and they all file out of the room.

yeosang was last to leave, grumbling as he fumbled in his pocket. his fingers touched the familiar green box, as he walked into the bathroom.

he locked himself in a stall, pulling the box out and grabbing a cigarette. he lit it, pulling a long drag out of it, the fiery feeling in his lungs making his body tingle with a release.

he exhales slowly, the smoke billowing up by the ceiling and floating in the air. he takes another drag out of it, sighing as he blew it out his nose.

"you know. you can get in trouble for smoking." a voice says, making yeosang roll his eyes. he ignores the person, taking another hit as he finally rested his nerves.

he made sure to throw the butt in the toilet, flushing it before walking out of the stall. he reaches into his pocket, pulling a piece of gum out before popping the fruity stick in his mouth.

"it could kill you." the same boy says, his black hair hanging over his eyes slightly. yeosang just smiles.

"good." he whispers, leaving the boy alone in the bathroom.

seonghwa walked into the bathroom, adjusting himself, as he noticed smoke floating over the stall, hearing footsteps and long inhales and exhales in the walls of the toilet next to him.

"you know. you can get in trouble for smoking." he says softly, blinking when he doesn't hear a response. he finishes taking a pee, when he was gonna wash his hands, the boy comes out of the stall.

"it could kill you." he says, looking back at the brunette in the mirror.

"good." was all he muttered before he walked out.

what the actual fuck.

seonghwa finishes washing his hands, sighing as he walked out of the bathroom towards his next class. he hated biology, but luckily he was on his teachers good side.

"good morning mister park." the teacher says with a soft smile. her hair gently flowed down her back, spiralling in front of her shoulders too.

"good morning miss choi." seonghwa says, smiling back as he took his seat in the middle of the room. 

he took his textbooks out of his backpack, watching as everyone else slowly made their ways to their seats, striking up conversations.

"hey seonghwa! I have a question~!" a high pitched voice says, making the older roll his eyes. not again.. he thinks to himself, putting on a fake smile as he turned to the girl.

"would oppa like to be my date to the fall dance?" she says, playing with her fingers as she looks up at him with puppy eyes.

"hyera.. I would, but I'm not going to the dance. I'm going out of town." he lies blatantly, and hyera's face drops. she nods.

"oh.. okay!" she says, turning back to her friends and sitting in her seat.

seonghwa sighs, sitting in his spot. "why can't girls understand that I'm gay.." he mutters quietly.

"alright class, take out your textbooks and turn to page 350." miss choi says, and everyone rushes to take their things out.

well shit.

super short chapters is gonna be what this story is, sorry about that :) I came up with this idea after a story I read a few years ago.

love you all!