I saved willow's name as tiny because I find it cute and it annoys her.

Tiny:Saw your note.I love you too and before you ask,I'm fine.I went for work as well.See you soon.xxx❤️

I never used to use emojis.Now I use them,only for one person though.My tiny.How cliché I know,but when you're in love you do things you thought you'd never even think about.

Me:I'm coming at yours after work.Need to tell you something.Lots of love xxx❤️

After sending her the message I got back to work.

It was now time to go home.Work has been stressful today but I got it under control.

I got in my car and quickly made my way towards willows apartment.On the way I decided to buy a bouquet for her because I know what I was going to tell her will be hard to take in.

On the way I decided to buy a bouquet for her because I know what I was going to tell her will be hard to take in

Now I was standing in front of her apartment and knocked on her door.

I heard her running towards the door and within seconds a smiling willow was wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"I missed you"she mumbled against my ear.

"I missed you too darling"I made her face me,kissing her gently.

She got down on her feet and asked
"Oh my god! Are those lilies for me"
She was now smiling with her teeth on display.

"Nope,I thought about giving it to your neighbour,you know,the one who always seems to lurk outside whenever I'm here"I teased.

"Oh stop it,give them to me,they are my favourite"she giggled and took the flowers from my hand.

"Obviously they are for you willow"I laughed "And I know you love lilies."

We made our way inside and I removed my suit jacket,placing it on the couch.I unbuttoned my shirt and sat on the couch,relaxing a bit.Willow handed me a glass of water and joined me.

"So what do you want to tell me?"

"Well,Don't freak out,but I have reported about the Mike situation to the cops"

"Harry!Why didn't you tell me"she didn't shout or seemed angry,just a little upset.

"I know love,I should have asked you but after seeing you last night,I was not able to control my anger and it'd be better if you stayed out of it.Relax and leave it on me.I will keep you updated so don't worry,I'll not let anything happen to you"I said calmly.

"Okay,but promise me you'll tell me everything because this is my problem not yours"

"Whoever tries to harm you has to face me first"I stated.I saw a smile tugging on her lips and she nodded her head.

"Now tell me...what have you decided to do"she asked.

"For starters,I'm taking him to court,second he's working for Catherine's dad so I have to dig deeper and see wether she is involved in this or not"

Willow's jaw dropped and she kept staring at me.After a while she said "he's working for her dad?"

"Well,Yes.But Don't worry,if she's involved I'm going to show her where she belongs"
I took her hand and pulled her towards me,making her sit on my lap.

"Such a small world"she mumbled,looking in oblivion.

"I know"

I slowly started kissing down her jaw and then her neck.

She quickly snapped out and kissed me hard.Our tongues battling for dominance.Eventually we pulled away,out of breath.

"You look so fucking hot in a suit,your hair messy and.....that tight pants,I can't control myself"she whispered looking at me,her brown eyes a deep shade of black.

"Whose stopping you?"I questioned laughing.

"My fucking vagina"she groaned nuzzling in my neck,her hands on my chest.

"Are you on your periods babe?"I chuckled.

"Yes! They had to come today,it sucks!"

I chuckled and hugged her tight.
"Oh my sweet,sweet willow"

"Yeah yeah"she pulled away from the hug and glared at me.

"Well,do you need chocolates or ice cream,I'm asking because Gemma always seemed pissed of during this time but when she was fed chocolates or ice cream she was fine"I teased.

"You should definitely provide me those things"she nodded her head like a child whose parents agreed to give them cookies for dinner.

"Let's go then"I cheered.

Update!!!!!
Vote and comment!
-Avi💕