Skin to skin.

Sunbeam didn't know what to do or say. I never had anyone look at me like the way you looking at me right now. Sunbeam said. "All nervous." Are you scared of me? Asked Somchai. N.. n.. noo said Sunbeam. "With a nervous stutter." Ha ha ha.. what's so funny?! Said Sunbeam. Nothing! Come here! Somchai pull Sunbeam closer to his body. I have to go!I am going to be very late for class. Said Sunbeam. " All nervous." We are going to skip class. Huh!! You know I don't like repeating myself. Ok! Skipping one class is not that bad. "Thought Sunbeam to himself." Somchai pushes Sunbeam against the wall. Sunbeam puts his hand on Somchai's chest. Feeling how firm and fit is his chest is. Somchai feels the warmth of Sunbeam's hand on his chest. Driving Somchai crazy. Somchai pens sunbeams hands over his head. With one hand and with the other he's unbuttoning sunbeams shirt. Wait what are you doing. Sunbeam asked. "All nervous" shhhh!! Let me! Ok .. Sunbeam  replies." In a nervous voice" Somchai rips sunbeams shirt open and takes a step back. Oh no he doesn't like what he sees. He thinks I'm ugly and fat. "Sunbeam thinks to himself". But little did he know Somchai was thinking to himself." He's not fit and looks at Sunbeam's chest he's not my type but then  again why is my dick so hard".

" He's not fit and looks at Sunbeam's chest he's not my type but then  again why is my dick so hard"

Sunbeam doesn't know how to react. Somchai gets closer. He gets so close that Sunbeam feels his chest touching his. Somchai puts his hands on sunbeams chest and start heading his way down slowly. Somchai mouth starts watering. He licks and bites his lips. Trying so hard to hold back. Sunbeam's heart starts racing. His heart is pounding so fast that Somchai I can hear it. Somchai starts kissing sunbeams neck. Then he lifts up his head and stares straight at Sunbeam's eyes while holding his chin up. Somchai gets closer and closer and gives sunbeam his first wet juicy kiss. The feeling of kissing Sunbeam's sweet and luscious lips. Got Somchai's dick even more harder. He couldn't stop kissing him. The kiss got intense wet and juicy.

 The kiss got intense wet and juicy

Somchai started to sweat. He started to unbuckle Sunbeam's pants. Are you okay?! Somchai whispered." In a soft sexy rough voice" Sunbeam moaned yes.. "in a soft sexy voice" Don't talk like that you are going to drive me even more crazy. Yes sir! "In a loud but heavy moan"  ughh! Said Somchai "out of sexual frustration" He grabs sunbeams neck and says you are mine from now on I am going to devour your body. I'm going to make you mine.