Kai is a liar!!

Finally the truth comes out!

       As Somchai has guys color in his hands pushing him closer with anger realizing that something was off. Wait a minute you're hiding something! What do you mean you know that you know that I love him?! Well you see... Umm.. he never lost his member in the first place! Yells Kamon from a far. Somchai child looks around the room with nothing but disbelief then out of nowhere. BOOM!!! Sunbeam passes out and hits the floor hard. Oh no!! Sunbeam!! Sunbeam!! Everyone rushes towards him trying to get him to wake up but no response. Kai check if he has a pulse. His pulse is really low.. and he's non-responsive. What just happened!? Ask Quinn with worries in her eyes. He passed out because he found out that Kai never lost his memory said Kamon with a bit of anger in his voice. Looking Kai up and down with such rage. Why are you looking at me like that we planned this all together. Because I did not have a choice but I'm sick of this and your games why are you doing this why do you have to lie about your memory loss we all suffered for you and yet I'm here defending you!! Clearly Kamon had mixed feelings about the situation but Quinn calm him down until him let's just go in the room and get you some tea and try to get some washcloth to see if we can wake up sunbeam. Suddenly the room caused quiet everyone's disappointed. Kai only tried to help Sunbeam and Somchai. But all it did was backfire and made the ones he loved mad at him.

       Between kai and Somchai they picked up Sunbeam and carefully laid him on the couch covering him with a warm blanket. They waited patiently for him to come to. But the room was quiet and still the air between them was ice cold it was better off nobody said anything that would have made this situation a lot worse. 45 minutes half past and finally Sunbeam came to. While opening his eyes his eyes tend to linger towards Kai the only words that came out of his mouth you fooled me with a smart creeping up on his face. You're not upset kai asked was a confused look on his face. Why would I make the situation worse Sunbeam said while fixing himself up from his laying position he set comfortably on the couch while looking at everybody he said I need to make a phone call. You should just rest first said Somchai's with a worried look on his face. I'm fine I just need to make a phone call he grabbed his phone quickly and got up dropping the the blanket on the floor he stepped over it and kept walking didn't even bother to pick it up. He walks so quickly that he didn't give no one the chance to go after him. He walks outside and takes the phone out of his pocket everyone hears him talking to someone but they didn't know who.

      Then finally Somchai girls outside and says who are you talking to. None of you business said Sunbeam which surprised him because Sunbeam never had talked to him in a rude way before then suddenly he noticed a black car coming up the driveway. Who could that be! He says about to walk towards the car when suddenly sunbeam puts his hand towards his chest pushes him away and says I'll meet you at home with a stone cone look on his face. Is everything okay why are you leaving so suddenly and who is that in the car what is going on? Asked Somchai all scratching his head out of confusion. But before sunbeam can answer the mysterious woman opens the door of the car and steps out wearing her hair down a letter jacket and some sunglasses made Somchai curious on who that could be.

 But before sunbeam can answer the mysterious woman opens the door of the car and steps out wearing her hair down a letter jacket and some sunglasses made Somchai curious on who that could be

   Loudly and proudly she says get in the car let's go!!! Grabbing on to Sunbeam's arm and pushing him into the car. While walking towards the driver side she turns around and gives Somchai a smirk. She then quickly gets into the driver side and drives off leaving Somchai at a lost , so confused out of his mind not comprehending what actually just happened. Still confused he goes back inside and loudly says Kai we need to talk. Kai agreed by nodding his head. They both go into Kai's studio and close the doors behind them leaving Quinn and Kamon alone in the kitchen. So now it's time for you to explain to me why in the hell did you lie about losing your memories and letting me an every one really believe that you didn't remember nothing about your accident and thought that sunbeam was your boyfriend?! Listen to me and listen to me carefully said Kyle while taking two step forward aggressively. The only reason why I lied was to protect Sunbeam from you. Since the day you met him all you have done was destroy his feelings. Making him feel less of a person. Do you remember that day that we all went to the Thai restaurant when I took Kamon and Quinn to introduce you guys to my relationship on the way home from that restaurant I gave sunbeam a ride home. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he was not happy with you and I know how you are my dear friend while firmly putting his hand on some try shoulder.

     You don't express your feelings very well now do you?! What is that supposed to mean?! Asked Somchai while pushing Kai's hand off his shoulder. Look I know we have history I know you don't trust me very well like you used to but we're still friends and I care for Sunbeam very much and I don't want to see him hurt the reason why Mee Noi did what he did. It's because you did not show any love and affection all you cared about how rough you hit it. You didn't think I knew you little secret did you?! Was secret! what are you talking about?! Asked Somchai while taking two steps back! Then slamming his hand towards the wall Kai leans over towards Somchai's ear and says I know you like it rough! Do you want to know how rough while grabbing his neck paining him against the wall is this how you like it!? Do you think Sunbeam wants to live for the person that only likes to hit it hard, rough, cold with no feeling whatsoever he said aggressively slightly choking Somchai.. I know you like to play rough and tough but does it hurt to show a little affection now and then...

      Is it so hard to  show some fucking emotion while you're screwing him!!!!....