𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫...

Hey, everyone! I just want to give a sort of warning for those who are fans of The Vampire Diaries/Originals and those who have no clue what those shows are.

Yes, this is a fan fiction. No, you do not have to have watched all or any of the show to understand the characters, because I will be creating my own storyline.

Yes, I will be using characters from the show and some of the different storylines in there, but they will not be in order as they happen and will not follow the timelines of them happening.

For example, I'll probably mix things that happened in season 1 and season 4 together or stuff that happened in TVD and TO together, so please don't expect this to be exactly as the shows.

This is also a mature book, so there will be explicit scenes that are intended for people of age (basically, be mature please, lol).

The story will be told in a diary style and normal first person style, so everything that is being written in the diary will be italicized (like this message) and everything that is happening normally outside of the diary will be in normal font. Hope this isn't too confusing!

Also, all rights to the characters from TVD and TO belong to the authors of TVD and the show runners for the shows. Only characters I own are the characters I have created myself.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the ride and hopefully if you are a die hard fan, you accept that this is going to be its own story. Just using the shows as a template.

Happy reading! 💙